Apartheid Fort New Zealand

World's Top Tourist Deathtrap

Two more Canadians …

Posted by te2ataria on September 20, 2013

Woman’s Body found in search for missing Canadian Tourists

Searchers looking for the missing Canadian couple Connor Hayes and Joanna Lam have recovered a woman’s body from a West Coast beach between Haast and Knights Point, which police believe it to be the body  Joanna Lam, 24.

So far they have not seen any sign of her companion Connor Hayes, 25.

The couple went missing after their rented rickety campervan was hit by a slip  and plunged off the road into the Haast River nine days ago.

Missing Canadian couple Joanna Lam and Connor Hayes
Canadian couple Joanna Lam, 24, and Connor Hayes, 25, on St Patrick’s Day- image provided by Lam Family.

Related Links:

At least 2,420 foreign students, tourists and new immigrants were Killed in NZ between January 2000 and 23 February 2012 [About 15,000 others seriously injured.]

During the 2010 – 2012 period, on average 3 foreigners were killed in New Zealand every 4 days.

[Thanks to Google, NZ govt. and WordPress, this kind of news is prevented from reaching the potential victims of NZ tourism so as NOT to spoil their holidays in this country by mundane inconveniences such as death and serious injuries !!]

3 Responses to “Two more Canadians …”

  1. te2ataria said

    Marion said:
    “ought to sue those evil bastards who stop the news of tourist deaths…”

    You’re quite right! Can’t see what’s stopping the bereaved families of so many cut down in the prime of their lives from taking legal action against a plethora of offenses, including Corporate Manslaughter/Corporate Homicide among others.

  2. campbell said

    [Understand how desperate you might be, but your comment isn't very intelligent. In fact the average used car in NZ isn't much safer than same in say, Yemen or India, since you mentioned. Honestly - get a life... Moderator K.]

    [P.s. the proof is in the thousands of cars, mostly rented ones, that go out of control each year, causing hundreds of fatalities and tens of thousands of serious injuries on NZ roads.]

  3. Marion said

    How horrific! The victims families ought to sue those evil bastards who stop the news of tourist deaths from reaching other unsuspecting visitors.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 57 other followers