Police Road Fatality Reports: Extreme Censorship in Effect
- Update:ONLY FIVE vehicle-related fatality reports allowed by police on Saturday, despite multiple serious crashes.
- No vehicle-related fatality report allowed by police on Sunday, as of posting, despite multiple serious crashes that have been reported from various localities.
- Based on insider information, statistical models and local news, We believe about 900 people were killed and 8,000 others seriously/critically injured on NZ suicide roads in 2016; however, only 328 fatalities were reported last year.
- To protect the tourist industry and massive foreign investment, about two out of every three road fatalities go unreported, or the dead are statistically resurrected by NZ government.
- 32 Foreigners killed in New Zealand in 32 days [Posted on January 25, 2017]
- Police told to keep their mouths shut about overseas licence holders
- Don’t reveal crash driver’s ethnicity, police told.
Update: Fatal car crash into Buller River
Murder mystery, negligent homicide, suicide, unexplained death… reported no. of bodies found in NZ so far this week: Seven?
A vehicle has finally been recovered from the Buller River, following a crash on Saturday, police said, raising the Saturday’s road [and river] toll to at least five.
“A search for the vehicle had been under way since shortly before 5pm yesterday, following reports that a car had been seen leaving the road on the Lower Buller Gorge Road.
“Police have also recovered the body of a man, believed to be [it’s far more convenient for police this way] the sole occupant of the car.
“Formal identification is yet to take place and we do not expect to be able to provide any further information tonight.” http://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/update-buller-river-search
Only in New Zealand!!
Bus and two cars crash into Auckland home
At least three vehicle, including a commercial bus and two cars collided with a West Auckland house on Saturday evening. Earlier in the evening another bus got into trouble in Titirangi, when the incompetent driver, attempting a three-point turn, crashed the bus into a ditch.
New Zealand: A safe haven for Paedophiles and Criminals
Ex-Chinese officials hiding out in NZ – “scumbags” will not confirm
“[Surprise! Surprise!!] Police will not confirm whether they are investigating four Chinese fugitives alleged to be hiding out in New Zealand.” http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national/329758/ex-chinese-officials-hiding-out-in-nz-reports
[Moderators are told that many Chinese officials launder tremendous volumes of black money through New Zealand banks such as ANZ and Westpac.]
- New Zealand struck off EU banking ‘white list’
- The super rich and their agents need more ‘different laws’
- Mafia in Australia: Major drug trafficking group linked to senior politicians, investigation reveals
“We are sick of armed robbers, violent shoplifters…”
Community protest after spate of violent Auckland shop robberies
“A spate of violent shop robberies in the past few months brought hundreds of people out to a march in Auckland today.
“Organised by the newly formed Crime Prevention Group, founder Sunny Kaushal said up to 700 people marched down Great South Road, in Manukau, calling on authorities for better protection of shopkeepers and harsher penalties for offenders.”