10 Worst Places
World’s 10 Worst Holiday Destinations to Avoid
The following list is based on the frequency of foreign visitors being
- Killed in one of NZ notorious tourist deathtraps
- Killed in road “accidents”
- Seriously assaulted
- Arrested on bogus charges
- Verbally assaulted
- Intimidated for being a foreigner
- Food poisoned
- Ripped off
The list also takes into account the following factors:
- Exposure to deadly chemicals
- Exposure to viral infections
- Unsanitary food, accommodation
- Exposure to sewage contaminated beaches and waterways
- Little or NO access to even rudimentary medical facilities in the case of record numbers of deadly road crashes, and inordinate number of deaths and near-fatal injuries caused by using defective equipment for climbing, tramping, paragliding, bungy jumping, skiing, canoeing, diving and all other mountain, snow, water sports and outdoor activities
- Deadly roads
- Defective, old, poorly maintained rental cars, quad-bikes, jet skis, and all other sports equipment
- Inadequate or NO supervision in venues where extreme sports are touted
- Little or NO warning posted in dangerous places and unsafe areas that pose a life threat, or serious injuries, to the visitors, but are invariably advertised as “popular hot spots” to lure unsuspecting foreign visitors
Also included: Complaints from foreign tourists visiting New Zealand who have been physically and verbally assaulted, bullied, intimidated, threatened with physical violence, racially abused, looked down upon and discriminated against because of their race, nationality, skin “color,” speaking a foreign language, or even speaking English with the “wrong” accent.
The List of 10 Places NOT to Visit
1. New Zealand
2. New Zealand
3. New Zealand
4. New Zealand
5. New Zealand
6. New Zealand
7. New Zealand
8. Gaza Strip, Iraq and Afghanistan (Syria, Egypt, Tunisia, Yemen and Pakistan, curtsey of U.S. black ops.)
9. Mexico; Brazil (Sao Paulo); South Korea (especially Seoul and Busan); Kyoto, Japan (European, American, Chinese and Indonesians NOT welcome); Wakayama, Japan (see Kyoto, also dolphin lovers will be jailed and prosecuted, and NOT necessarily in that order.)
10. Malta; Norway (colored people NOT welcome); Finland (see Norway); Tunisia; China [especially on a NZ Passport]; UK (Brighton, London, Liverpool & Manchester); Ireland; Denmark (especially if you have a suntan); Israel; NYC; Disney World, Orlando, Florida.
Did you know that between January 1, 2000 and May 1, 2009 at least 1,529 foreigners were killed in New Zealand? [The 450 permanently missing American, Japanese, Korean, Chinese … nationals are not included] That is as many as 36 percent of all US troops killed in Iraq during a comparable period. [Between March 2003 and April 30, 2009 at least 4,282 US military personnel were killed in Iraq—officially acknowledged.]
As much as 81 percent [or more] of the tourist rapes in New Zealand either go unreported, or the victims are intimidated by the police to drop complaints.
Avoid having your sweethearts raped and robbed! Don’t take them to New Zealand!
If you thought it would be safe for you to visit New Zealand because you are not a female, think again!
Are Japanese students smarter than other foreign students planning on going to New Zealand? decide for yourself.
The average road deaths for 2009 is reaching 3 dead (and many seriously injured) per day. You are up to 12 times more likely to be killed on New Zealand’s deadly roads than in safer countries.
Read the contents of all links on the above page before you even think about traveling to New Zealand. (And don’t forget the seasonal flu outbreaks in the Southern Hemisphere starts about the beginning of May, each year).
Watch out for the New Zea-lander with the spade. Mr Jae Hyeon Kim’s head was chopped off with a spade in late 2003. He was buried for five years before the police was forced to search for his body after they received an anonymous tip.
Climatological and Geological Warning! The New Zealand area is about to experience significant climatological events and large-scale geological and tectonic activity. Would be visitors are advised to stay out of the area for the foreseeable future.
Much of New Zealand food is “contaminated with disease-causing bacteria and viruses as a result of over-crowded factory farming conditions and unhygienic processing plants.” —Green Party of New Zealand Report
Welcome to Raw New Zealand where anything can happen!
In New Zealand a host of surprises always awaits you:
- Diarrhea, stomach cramps, fever, nausea, vomiting and headache
- MRSA Infections
- Raw Sewage Contamination
- E.coli detected in milk, listeria in yogurt
- Outbreaks of Norovirus
- New Zealand Bird Flu
- High Risks of Harmful Bacterial Contamination on NZ Beaches
- Elevated Risk of Human Leptospirosis Infection
- Outbreak of Dangerous Group A Streptococcus Bacterium
- Outbreak of Staphylococcus Aureus
- Outbreaks of mystery bacterium
- Outbreak of Viral Gastroenteritis
- Outbreak of Salmonella Mbandaka
- Don’t Take Your Children To New Zealand
- Toxic Honey Poisoning
- Food infected with Listeria
- Sewage contaminated beaches
- Toxic blue-green algae (cyanobacteria)
- Exposure to Compound 1080
- Exposure to Bromoethane
- Hep C Victims Still NO Compensation
- Exposure to Excessive UV Radiation
See also: World’s Worst Cities for individual ratings
Did YOU know?
More foreigners are violently murdered or killed in New Zealand than in any other country in the world with the exception of Iraq.
Between Jan 1, 2000 and October 6, 2009 at least 1,617 foreigners were killed in New Zealand.
[The 450+ foreigners who are missing in New Zealand without a trace, are not included!]
No. of U.S. Soldiers killed in occupied Iraq up to October 6, 2009 : 4,349 personnel.
Twice More Likely to Get Killed in NZ in 2009-10
If you are planning to travel to New Zealand, don’t. Why? Because you are at least twice more likely to get killed here in 2009-10 tourist season than last year!
New Zealand Deadlier for Foreigners than Afghanistan
No. of Foreigners Killed in New Zealand from January 1, 2000 to October 6, 2009: At least 1,617
Coalition Military Fatalities between 2001 and October 6, 2009 : 1,452