Sure, They Are!
kiwis top the world charts in the following categories
New Zealand boasts the world’s highest rates of:
1. Tourist Deaths. More visitors are murdered, killed or otherwise lose their lives while in New Zealand than in any other country in the world. [In fact, tourists deaths in NZ could by higher than the combined total in the rest of the world.]
2. Sex and Labor Slaves. New Zealand hosts as many as ¼ million sex and labor slaves, by far the highest in the OECD countries
- One in 10 sex slaves worldwide work in New Zealand [and Australia,] or in ‘prison-brothels’ on various pacific Islands owned/protected by New Zealand [and Australia.]
- Nearly every single kiwi fruit, apple, tomato… produced in New Zealand is picked by a labor slave
The Formal List
- Child maltreatment deaths
- Crime Rates – Crime is impacting nearly half a million kiwis each year (NZ pop. is only 4.3 million)
- Rape victims (Only 9 per cent of all sexual offenses were reported to, or registered by the police, with a conviction rate of 13 per cent. In other words, for every 100 rape cases only one case ends in conviction.)
- Suicide rates
- Teenage pregnancy
- Cannabis and methamphetamine use [every kiwi is high on something]
- Property crime victims
- Assault victims
- Motor Vehicle Deaths
- Single parent families
- Imprisonment in the Western World
- Crime victims
- Asthma prevalence
- McDonald’s restaurants per capita
- Obesity in the OECD
- Adults prosecuted per capita
- School dropouts
- Food poisoning cases
[Note: In some lists kiwis are presented as the 2nd or 3rd highest in a few of the above-listed categories.]
And one of the categories that doesn’t exist officially:
21. The most spied on group of people in the world.
Globally, kiwis are the most spied on group of people [‘nation’] by their own ‘government’ (Brits share the spot jointly; Americans NOT far behind.)
And here’s some more
22. New Zealand has the highest number of drive way deaths [toddler-killing] in the OECD.
23. New Zealand women have the highest numbers of sexual partners in the world. They sleep with an average of 20.4 sexual partners, condom-maker Durex said. [The global average is 7.3.] New Zealand women also came top as the only female group more promiscuous than their men, who averaged 16.8 sexual partners.
24. Child Abuse: The statistics cited below are just the tip of the iceberg!
- 12,595 emotional abuse
- 3,225 physical abuse
- 1,505 sexual abuse
- 4,762 neglect