Zombie Democracy – Apartheid Fort NZ

5,500 Foreigners Violently Killed & 35,000 Seriously Injured by NZ Tourism Machination since 2000 — Welcome to the World's Deadliest Tourist Attraction: The Final Destination!

Dead South Africans: The Spin Goes On!

Posted by te2ataria on September 9, 2008

Google’s internal KGB has blocked this post – Sept 13, 2008.

submitted by a reader

Another pathetic attempt to change the reality to fit the official account!

Read this first:Two South Africans Killed in New Zealand, Third Seriously Ill

Notice the new changes in the follow up story by the Dominion Post:

1. The Camping Ground Manager is now out of the story.

2. Alcohol is now a factor in the “dead men’s judgment.”

3. The barbecue has now shrunk to a new, “easily manageable” size, “small,” presumably as  small as they come. [Hint: It’s easier to carry a “small” barbecue into a tiny cabin than the usual size barbecue used on a camping ground?]

4. Sergeant Brent Wallace of Huntly, who is in charge of the “investigation,” quotes faceless witnesses at Ruapuke Beach Camping Ground who reported the men were drinking the night before their deaths.

5. “All they wanted was a little warmth but a bit of alcohol clouded their judgment,” Sergeant Brent Wallace said. [Slam, Bam, thank you brain-dead policeman!]

What’s wrong with Sergeant Wallace’s conclusion? [Hint: is to do with drinking alcohol and heat!]

Where is the grill? Where’s the unburnt charcoal and leftover ash?

Police remove the charcoal barbecue suspected of causing the death of the two men. Photo / Glenn Jeffrey, NZ Herald. Image may be subject to copyright.

More photos posted at Carbon monoxide tragedy at Ruapuke Beach

A note to the coroner: It would have been curious had the men died of causes other than carbon monoxide poisoning, despite the arrangement!

Here’s the new version of the story:


Alcohol a factor in gassing deaths

By BRITTON BROUNThe Dominion Post | Tuesday, 09 September 2008

Drinking may have clouded the judgment of two men who died of carbon monoxide poisoning when they used a barbecue to heat their tiny camping hut, police say.

A store manager from Howick in Auckland, 35, and a Hamilton stock-purchaser, 50, both originally from South Africa, died in their bunks early on Sunday after bringing a small charcoal-burning barbecue into their Waikato camping hut while on a fishing trip.

Their names should be made public today.

Jason Basson, 32, a South African who has been living in Hamilton, was found barely conscious lying with his nose against the hut door.

He was in a serious condition after a second oxygen treatment at Auckland’s Devonport Naval Base on Sunday.

Sergeant Brent Wallace of Huntly said witnesses at Ruapuke Beach Camping Ground reported the men were drinking socially the night before their deaths.

He believed alcohol might have contributed to their lack of forethought in bringing the barbecue inside.

“It’s an absolute warning of what can happen. It’s so easy. All they wanted was a little warmth but a bit of alcohol clouded their judgment,” he said.

Autopsies were completed on the two men yesterday – which indicated that carbon monoxide poisoning was the cause of death – and the cases were given to the coroner.

Police were still awaiting a toxicology report that would confirm the findings and reveal how much alcohol was in the men’s blood.

Mr Basson should remain in North Shore Hospital’s high-dependency unit for a few days before being transferred to Waikato Hospital.

Though in a serious condition, he is conscious and breathing unaided.

He has had two sessions in the navy’s hyperbaric chamber – normally used for divers with the bends – since being flown to Auckland on Sunday and may need more.

The three men, with two others in a different hut, had travelled to the campsite, southwest of Raglan, for a weekend of fishing while their wives attended a baby shower for Mr Basson’s wife in Hamilton.

Michael Beasley from the National Poisons Centre said Mr Basson was lucky to survive but could face long-term side effects.

“Age and health have a lot to do with how you cope. Someone who suffered carbon monoxide poisoning could have a change of personality, pins and needles, be unsteady on their feet or suffer depression.”

Symptoms of poisoning were unpredictable and could take months to develop. Though some people recovered quickly, others could take years, Dr Beasley said.

Carbon monoxide displaces oxygen in the bloodstream and deprives the heart, brain and other organs of oxygen. A person who is sleeping can die without showing symptoms. Copyright the author or the news agency.

6 Responses to “Dead South Africans: The Spin Goes On!”

  1. steelxtra said

    te2ataria, thank you for showing us that these news reports were not identical, and that different reporters wrote about the same tradgedy in widely varied styles. It is obviously a coverup of huge proportions so beware, raising the alarm like this may bring attention on yourself! [Edited. TEAA]

    • te2ataria said

      steelxtra – If the reports were genuine, the contents of both of them should be factual, you would have thought, despite the style variation.

  2. steelxtra said

    [Meaningless message! Edited. TEAA]

  3. te2ataria said

    Latest Development
    The above post was partially sabotaged on or before March 4, 2009. Clearly, someone with the power to authorize/ carry out such action is UNHAPPY about what has been said here!

  4. te2ataria said

    Latest Changes at The Dominion Post:
    “Dominion Post editor Tim Pankhurst is leaving the newspaper after seven years to become chief executive of the Newspaper Publishers’ Association.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.