Swine Flu Mystery and Air New Zealand
Posted by te2ataria on April 26, 2009
sent by a reader in Palmerston North
Why are so many New Zealanders sickened by swine flu virus, compared with only a few cases in the United States?
Did the virus really originate from Mexico?
Swine Flu Alert!
IF you are flying Air New Zealand, demand that the plane is fumigated immediately before takeoff!
While waiting for your plane to be fumigated, try solving this riddle:
How many ‘A’ are there in New Zealand’s ESR labs?
- Total number of New Zealanders visiting Mexico City since March 2009: Not very many, possibly a few hundred.
- Reported number of New Zealanders sickened by Swine flu virus: More than 20 percent of the visitors
- Total number of US citizens visiting Mexico City or coming into contact with people traveling from MC since March: Hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of citizens
- Total number of US citizens hit by Swine flu: Less than two dozens
- Second school group tested for influenza A