Always a Unique New Zealand Experience
Posted by te2ataria on October 2, 2009
Visiting New Zealand is always a unique experience—one way or another!
It’s truly sad to see how many people are put in the harms way in New Zealand because they think this cutthroat toxic joint is safe place for camping adventures.
This family of five and a guest were sleep in their campervan near Turangi when two men smashed a window, got in and demanded money this morning.
They took every item of value from the family of two adults, children aged 10, 13 and 17, and the 17-year-old’s boy friend, whose age was not disclosed.
The incident occurred at the Three Sisters layby, Oturere Stream, off State Highway 1, about 25km south of Turangi, about 1.30am Friday.
No one was injured in the robbery, police said.
They robbers reportedly fled the scene in a waiting car, which may have been driven by a third accomplice.
- 10 compelling reasons why we Americans should visit New Zealand
- American Tourist Beaten, Robbed & Urinated On
- 4 tourists including 2 Koreans robbed and beaten
- Another Korean Student Beaten and Robbed in NZ
- Another foreign student kidnapped, beaten and robbed in NZ