Christchurch Quake: Many Tourists Killed
Posted by te2ataria on February 23, 2011
To Foreign Tourists: WE TOLD YOU SO!
Christchurch quake reported toll 75, hundreds missing
Christchurch Mayor Bob Parker said today 75 people were dead from yesterday’s quake. They said 55 bodies had been identified, but the other 20 bodies remain unidentified.
Posted by feww on July 16, 2009
STAY OUT OF NEW ZEALAND!
The following WARNING was first posted on MAY 9, 2009 at NewZeelend Blog
FEWW is re-posting the WARNING with renewed urgency:
Seismic, Volcanic and Climatological Warning!
The New Zealand region is undergoing large-scale tectonic [seismological and volcanic] activities and significant climatological events. Would be visitors are well advised to stay clear of the area for the foreseeable future.
- Global Travel Warning!
- STAY OUT OF NEW ZEALAND!
- The Next Megaquake May Strike New Zealand
- Massive Earthquakes: New Zealand Could Be Next
- Powerful 7.8 M Quake Strikes New Zealand Region
- A Warning to Visitors to New Zealand
- Magnitude 7 Earthquake Hits Kermadec Islands
- Earthquake Cluster Zone Closing in on New Zealand