Zombie Democracy – Apartheid Fort NZ

World's Deadliest Tourist Destination! [Chinese triads, Thai sex traffickers, low IQ migs, peds, hitmen… welcome!]

Two More Tourists Killed in New Zealand

Posted by te2ataria on August 9, 2011

New Zealand Buttline News – Aug 8

The 2,205th and 2,206th foreign victims of World’s Top Tourist Deathtrap were an Aussie and a Dutchman

On average, two foreigners are killed in New Zealand every three days.

At least 2,206 foreign students, tourists and new immigrants have been Killed in NZ between  January 2000 and 8 August 2011 [About 10,000 others seriously injured.]

Two more foreigners were killed in New Zealand, while a third sustained near fatal injuries, and a fourth said to be lucky to be alive.

1. Dutchman Bram Klaarenbeek, 38, died while being operated on in Waikato Hospital on Friday after a fall at Whakapapa Ski Field earlier in the day.

2.  Sydneysider Tim Stone, 29, sustained severe head injuries while snowboarding at Mt Cheeseman near Christchurch. He died in Christchurch Hospital on Sunday afternoon.

3. A young woman, believed to be an Aussie, has  sustained spinal injuries while skiing.

More than 18,300 New Zealanders are blacklisted by Australia

New Zealanders  are among the top 3 nations on Australia’s border control blacklist. More …

Sex till your hand falls!

Extreme-Sex New Zealand Sheila reportedly severed her hand after a “steamy sex romp” in Croatia went wrong. The sex romp allegedly occurred on a yacht off the island of Pakleni Otoci, Croatia.

“Amy Ramage, 28, nearly died after being cut by the jagged edge of a handbasin which broke, reportedly while she was having sex on the yacht.”  More …

Another Body found in Waikato River

Police reportedly found a body submerged in the Waikato River while searching for missing Hamilton man …

Fast track to join the SAS

Forced by dwindling number of recruits, NZ rape army says they are relaxing their the  recruitment process for people who want to join the SAS …

The Crown is suing the Spy base trio for $1,229,289

“Teacher Adrian Leason, Dominican friar Peter Murnane, and farmer Sam Land were found not guilt by a jury in April 2010 of burglary and wilful damage of the Government Communications Security Bureau base near Blenheim in 2008. They cut through electric fences and slashed one of two inflatable domes covering satellite dishes, deflating it. But they used a ‘claim of right’ defence, saying they were saving lives in Iraq by disrupting satellite transmissions.”


Peter Murnane and Sam Land, two of the defenders who appeared in the court today are seen at the shrine put up outside the US embassy in Wellington.  Credit: KENT BLECHYNDEN/The Dominion Post. Image may be subject to copyright.

Related Links:

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s