Zombie Democracy – Apartheid Fort NZ

World's Deadliest Tourist Destination! [Chinese triads, Thai sex traffickers, low IQ migs, peds, hitmen… welcome!]

Kiwi drivers cause 96 percent of all crashes on NZ death roads

Posted by te2ataria on March 6, 2015

Feckless kiwis continue to blame the victims (naturally)

Kiwi media have started yet another frenzy of victim bashing by blaming the foreign visitors  for road deaths, even deaths caused by drowning [and soon probably for murders, rapes, muggings… ]

However, the fact remains that foreign drivers account only for 4.2 percent of all vehicle crashes on New Zealand Death Roads. The remaining 95.8 percent of the collisions are caused by kiwi drivers.

Meanwhile…

One dead in Canterbury truck crash
One person was killed after a truck crashed southeast of Christchurch about midday on Friday, near Purau, on the northern side of Banks Peninsula, police said.

It’s believed no other vehicles were involved NZ Newswire quoted the police as saying.

Waikato link road fatality update …
Thursday, 5 March 2015 – Waikato Police  said a road contracting vehicle collided with a motorcyclist as the larger vehicle was reversing in an area of road works subject to a 30km/h speed restriction.

“It is too early to comment on the cause of the crash but initial indications are a female motorcyclist has lost her life after a road contracting vehicle has collided with her bike while the larger vehicle was reversing.”
http://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/waikato-link-road-fatality-update

Crashes disrupt wet Waikato roads
Two people are in a serious condition after a series of crashes in the Waikato, said a report.

Three peak-time crashes have occurred:

A northbound truck and small trailer rolled on State Highway 1 near the Cambridge Golf Club.  Two people from the truck were taken to Waikato Hospital in serious condition…

In Hamilton, two cars collided head on just north of Cobham Bridge about 4.35pm and a collision  between two cars blocked Fairfield Bridge about 4.50pm.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/waikato-times/news/67062319/crashes-disrupt-wet-waikato-roads

Police name man killed in Tauranga crash
A Papamoa teenager who was killed after in a car crash near Tauranga on Wednesday has been named by police as Kruz Delma Waitohi Waaka, 18.

The victim was a front seat passenger in a car which collided with a truck. Mr Waaka was trapped in the car and died at the scene, while the car’s driver and a rear seat passenger were taken to Tauranga Hospital with moderate injuries. The driver of the truck was uninjured. (NZME)

One Response to “Kiwi drivers cause 96 percent of all crashes on NZ death roads”

  1. CHAY said

    IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT NZ DRIVERS ARE AT THE TOP OF THE LIST FOR AGGRESSIVE, INCOMPETENT DRIVING…. BACK IN 1976 IT WAS NOTED THAT NZ DRIVERS HELD THE RECORD FOR ACCIDENTS WORLD WIDE AND PROBABLY STILL DO HOLD THIS UNENVIABLE TITLE
    THE AMOUNT OF ROAD RAGE THAT HAPPENS EVERY DAY SHOULD HOLD A MAJOR LINK WHEN DELIBERATING THE ATTITUDE OF NZ DRIVERS

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s