Another Indian student murdered in Auckland
Posted by te2ataria on May 14, 2015
The blog moderators strongly believe that the murder of 21-year-old Indian student Manjeet Singh was racially motivated.
Body on Mission Bay beach identified: Police
The man found dead on Mission Bay beach yesterday morning (13 May 2015) has been identified as 21 year-old Manjeet Singh, an Indian national who was in Auckland while on a student visa, police said.
Police said their inquiries into how the victim came to be dead in the water are continuing “and officers will be examining CCTV footage, bank and ‘phone records to try and establish his movements and who he was with in the city on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.”
The victim was at the Britomart McDonalds shortly after 1am yesterday, according to the police report.
Anyone with information about Mr Singh, should contact Detective Sergeant James Robson at Glen Innes CIB.
A post-mortem examination was held earlier today to establish the circumstances around Mr Singh’s death, the report said.
- In November 2013, Tarun Asthana, 25, was killed outside McDonald’s in downtown Auckland’s Queen St. He was returning from a night of clubbing with friends when he was punched and knocked to the ground, according to reports.
- In March 2011, a NZ Coroner ruled the badly decomposed body found at 90 Mile Beach three weeks earlier was that of Indian Student Mr Sunil Kumar Raghavaraju, 25, who was a student in Auckland.
- In October 2009, Srikanth Rayadurgam, 23, an Auckland University of Technology (AUT) student, left his Mt Albert home, Auckland, never to be seen again.
- In November 2011, Indian man Charanpreet Singh Dhaliwal was found dead with horrendous head injuries at a west Auckland building site. Police say the 22-year-old security guard was assaulted and died from head injuries.
Numerous other Indian nationals, including about a dozen students, have been killed or murdered in New Zealand since this blog began publishing. See blog content for more details.
- Another Indian student killed in Auckland November 5, 2013
- Proudly Killed in NZ
- New Zealand Death Clocks
- How Dangerous is New Zealand for visitors, Asians, women, children
- ANOTHER INDIAN STUDENT MURDERED IN NEW ZEALAND Posted on March 8, 2011
- Another Indian Student Missing in New Zealand Posted on October 5, 2009
- Indian No XXXX Murdered in New Zealand Posted on November 28, 2011
- Chinese Exchange Student Killed in New Zealand Posted on February 8, 2010
- Aussies compete with pakeha to kill Indians Posted on January 6, 2010
- Another Asian Killed in New Zealand
- Body of Missing Chinese Man Found
- 10 Worst Place
- South Korean tourist’s head chopped off with spade
- New Zealand Racial Stinkpot Boils Again
- Another Dead Korean Found in New Zealand
- Chinese Plight
- ‘Sinocide’ is rampant in New Zealand
- New Zealand has total contempt for Asians, especially the Vietnamese, Chinese, Koreans, Japanese and Indians.
- True Face of Racist NZ Police
- Let Me Define Your Rights