Even Klingons couldn’t be this reckless
Posted by te2ataria on December 4, 2015
For more information see: https://newzeelend.wordpress.com/ministry-of-truth/
CODE RED ALERT: ANOTHER NEWS BLACKOUT THIS WEEK
Two vehicles ‘disintegrated’ in Hellensville crash; cyclist almost killed in separate collision
Three people have been injured, on of them critically, in a dramatic collision State Highway 16, near Helensville in Auckland. The crash left both vehicles “totally disintegrated,” with the engine of one car ripped out and thrown about 100m away, said a witness.
Cyclist almost killed in Highland Park crash
The Helensville crash followed another serious incident south of the city in Highland Park, where a female cyclist who was walking with her bike was hit by a white SUV. She was then thrown into the path of another car vehicle. The SUV fled the scene. The cyclist has sustained critical injuries.
Recent road-murders, injuries and mayhem
- Witnesses Sought to Serious Motor Vehicle Accident, SH45 and Hurford Road New Plymouth. The 42 year old woman driver and only occupant has been taken to Taranaki Base Hospital with serious injuries.
- A Chinese couple who had been married for 40 years were tragically torn apart by an unlicensed driver who fell asleep at the wheel, a court has heard. Jie Zheng Chen and his wife, Jie Wu, came to New Zealand with a view to moving permanently, but on February 9 a walk through Royal Oak abruptly changed that.
- Detective Senior Sergeant Roger Small confirmed police were called by St John Ambulance to Palmer Place in Henderson about 9am Tuesday morning, where the young man had unexpectedly died.
- Crew and faulty part blamed for AirAsia crash into Java Sea that killed 162
- Pedestrian killed after being hit by train in West Auckland
- body has been found at a Northland beach this morning believed to be the man who went missing while crab fishing last month.
- Another man killed (AGAIN!) in Northland farm accident
- A New Zealand man accused of the road rage murder of a fellow motorist on one of Brisbane’s busiest freeways was due to return home to be married next week.
- Five people (Chinese tourists!?) flown to hospital with serious injuries after Taupo collision. Two women who were cut free from the two-car collision were initially in a critical and serious condition. http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/74678434/Five-people-flown-to-hospital-with-serious-injuries-after-Taupo-collision
All patients were in a serious condition. Flights were undertaken with the assistance of night vision goggles amid “challenging weather conditions”, the Philips Search and Rescue Trust said. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11555313
- One person was killed and another was critically injured in a stabbing in Renton Rd, Mt Albert, early today.
- Man killed in truck incident
- Police name man killed in Bluff wharf accident
- One person has been flown to hospital in a serious condition after a crash near Helensville Friday night.
- Three car crash in Wellington