NEWS BLACKOUT in New Zealand: DAY 22
Posted by te2ataria on January 8, 2016
NEWS BLACKOUT ALERT: CODE RED
It’s no longer about reporting road murders, it’s all about keeping the fatalities within a predetermined figure!
However, the police will have a hard time concealing the fatalities that are reported by foreign media [and are routinely left out by the local media until they become common knowledge,] like the following examples:
- Two more Australians killed in New Zealand [First reported by Guardian in UK]
- French tourist killed, his partner seriously injured, within 4 hours of arriving in New Zealand [First reported by the French media]
So, how tight is the ongoing censorship noose? Judge for yourselves, [and let’s hope you haven’t been influenced by the “fuzzy logic” taught at a local school.]
Fatal crashes year to date [according to the Ministry of Transport ]
As at 8 January 2016 there were 6 fatalities
Same time last year: 7 fatalities
Latest reported road-murders:
- Man killed in truck and motorcycle collision in Awakino. http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/75713494/crash-closes-major-waikato-highway
- A motorcyclist had both legs severed and is fighting for his life after he collided with a truck in West Auckland. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11570557
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by a car in Southland. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11569581
However, we’ve come across a few more “murder mysteries”.
Woman killed by a stranger
A middle-aged woman, possibly a foreigner, was exercising in leafy Remuera yesterday morning when she was attacked by a man with an unspecified weapon. Her body was found about an hour later .
“We don’t have any evidence to indicate that the accused was known to the victim,” said police.
“The alleged murderer handed himself into the police hours later, with a weapon. Charged with murder, he will appear in the Auckland District Court today.” http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11570679
Woman killed in fall from Auckland building
A woman was killed after falling from the third floor of a building on Eden Crescent in central Auckland on Wednesday. http://www.stuff.co.nz/sunday-star-times/latest-edition/latest-news/75674499/Woman-dead-after-falling-from-third-storey-of-Auckland-apartment
Auckland man’s body recovered from Coromandel stream
Police said the 32-year-old Auckland man set out canyoning by himself on Saturday near Table Mountain, Thames.
“He came into grief in a river,” said Senior Segreant Rupert Friend of Waikato Police.
[The “river” is actually a stream with less than 8 inches of water. And Senior Segreant Rupert didn’t say how he knew details of the dead man’s “grief”.] http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/75602873/auckland-mans-body-recovered-from-coromandel-stream