Planning to bring your little girls (and boys) to a culture of rape?
Posted by te2ataria on February 19, 2016
Twelve Christchurch primary schoolgirls were repeatedly raped…
Twelve Christchurch primary schoolgirls, aged between were repeatedly raped, sodomized or made to watch pornography on the school grounds by their school caretaker.
The abuse, involving at least 12 girls ranging in age from five to 12 years, included rape, sodomy, forced oral sex, indecent assaults, video-taping of the offending, and watching pornography.
Robert Selwyn Burrett, 64, a school caretaker, bus driver and part-time teacher, who installed curtains and a lock in his school caretaker’s shed has admitted to only 21 of the sexual abuse charges.
“One victim aged 10 to 12, who was repeatedly raped, said it happened “most days, at morning tea and lunch time during school”. http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/77061764/Christchurch-caretaker-raped-violated-schoolgirls-in-underground-shed
“The board chairman at the school where Burrett was a caretaker said the school did as much as it could in vetting Burrett before hiring him.” [They sure did!]
Burrett used a vibrator on one child and showed two others pornographic videos during the school breaks.
One girl said she was raped and she described the abuse as “painful and gross”.
Burrett also recorded himself committing indecencies and then played the recording back to the girls, Court News reported.
He committed indecencies during a “dice game” with two girls, and recorded them on video before playing the recording to them. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11592386
Other Drip News
- Inappropriate relationship was kept from teacher’s partner http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11592327
- Nude man arrested after ‘stranger danger’ warning http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/77072701/nude-man-arrested-after-stranger-danger-warning
- French tourists loved NZ so much, they urinated all over her http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11592487
- Man killed in Bay of Plenty incident was run over by roller http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/77011777/Man-who-died-in-Bay-of-Plenty-accident-run-over-by-roller-said-police
- Health Warning: deadly toxins found in shellfish in Coromandel (again) http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11592492
Ministry of Transport has finally managed to suppress year to date road toll to levels below the fatality numbers reported for the same period last year. About two-thirds of the road fatalities in New Zealand remain unreported by police, or unrecorded by Minitru.
Ministry of Transport (heavily doctored) Road Toll:
|Road deaths year to date|
|As at 19 February 2016||44|
|Same time last year||47|
|Fatal crashes year to date|
|As at 19 February 2016||39|
|Same time last year||41|
- Blog estimate: [About 900 people are killed on NZ roads each year] most probably, up to 125 road fatalities have occurred in NZ since 1 January 2016.