America’s ugliest president just insulted millions of war dead
Posted by te2ataria on May 27, 2016
Sent and updated by a reader in Melbourne
Barack “Judas” Obama secures post-presidential silver
Today, Mr Obama deeply offended millions of people across the globe who lost a father, grandfather, uncle… to Japanese aggression. Millions of Australians, Americans, Brits, Chinese… were brutalized by the the Japanese. But, hey, Obama’s family were left unharmed in Kenya.
Short of apologizing to the Fascist PM of Japan, Obama said his visit to Hiroshima was “a testament to how even the most painful of divides can be bridged.”
- No Japanese emperor or incumbent prime minister has ever visited or apologized for the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor.
- No Japanese emperor or prime minister has ever visited or apologized for the Nanjing Massacre.
- No Japanese emperor or prime minister has ever visited or apologized for hundreds of other documented massacres that were committed by the Japanese savages across Asia and beyond.
- No Japanese emperor or prime minister has ever visited or apologized for the rape and mass-murder of Koreans, Filipinos, Indonesians, Malaysians…
- No Japanese emperor or prime minister has ever apologized for the atrocities committed against the people of Okinawa.
No American President has ever stood silently next to a Japanese PM, looking like an inverted toilet brush next to a filthy bowl, while being lectured on the morality of what’s just punishment for mass murderers.
The Japanese Believed the Bombings were Justified
In 1991, two generations after the atomic bombs were dropped of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, nearly a third (29%) of the Japanese population believed the bombings were justified.
SHAME ON YOU MR PRESIDENT FOR SELLING OUT OUR WAR DEAD!
Leonard George (Len) Siffleet (14 January 1916 – 24 October 1943) was an Australian commando of World War II. Born in Gunnedah, New South Wales. Siffleet and fiancée Clarice Lane, 1941. He was beheaded by the Yellow Army (my grandpa was also murdered in cold blood by the Japanese).
Shame on you Mr Obama!
Obama, who laid a wreath at the Hiroshima Peace Memorial on Friday, said:
“Technological progress without an equivalent progress in human institutions can doom us.” Such technology “requires a moral revolution as well.”
Moral revolution, you lying bitch?
Obama’s immoral drone war has killed thousands of civilians
“U.S. drone attacks in Afghanistan, Pakistan and other countries may be militarily effective, but they are killing innocent civilians in a way that is obscene and immoral. I’m afraid that ignoring this ugly fact makes Americans complicit in murder.”
Almost 2,500 Now Killed by Covert US Drone Strikes Since Obama Inauguration Six Years Ago (Feb. 2015)
“At least 2,464 people have now been killed by US drone strikes outside the country’s declared war zones since President Barack Obama’s inauguration six years ago, the Bureau’s latest monthly report reveals.”
Shame on you child murderer!