Queenstown’s official thugs wrongly accuse woman of shoplifting
Posted by te2ataria on June 10, 2016
Queenstown police link innocent woman to a male shoplifter on their Facebook page
Police Infector Olaf Jensen says he has met with Ginny Mitchell, the victim of the wrongful association, and has apologised in person for the false accusation.
“We are currently speaking to our staff about their social media procedures and they are now aware how a mistake like this can affect an innocent person,” he said.
Ironically, these are the same thugs who’ve ordered their subordinates NOT to talk to media when foreigners are killed in New Zealand.
Other News in Drips…
Truth about the daily road carnage would hurt New Zealand’s $10 billion tourism industry…
The NZ TOURISTS or truth? (police censorship of road fatalities) campaign continues…
- Blog estimate: About 900 people are killed on NZ roads each year. [Most probably] up to 400 road fatalities have occurred in NZ since 1 January 2016
- No of road fatalities recorded by Minitru as of June 9: 153
- No of people killed on NZ roads on June 9: At least 3
- No of road fatalities recorded by Minitru on June 10: ONLY 1
Official Road Toll on June 9
- Reported road fatalities between June 9 and June 10 = At least 3
- Recorded road fatalities between June 9 and June 10 = ONLY 1
Official Road Toll on June 10
Man killed after crashing his car into bakery
Man’s body found but toddler still missing after 4WD got stuck in West Coast river
Barry Petrie’s body found but toddler Emily Saunders, 2, still missing after 4WD got stuck in West Coast river. Michael and Sandra Saunders and the other man got out, but Emily and Petrie did not make it to shore. Emily has two young sisters. The family emigrated to New Zealand from Britain.
Born in the UK, missing in New Zealand. Emily Saunders, 2, is missing in a West Coast river.
Tekapo the best place in New Zealand to fall in love, Taranaki the best place to fall to your death
Tekapo is now officially being touted as the best place in New Zealand to fall in love (!) As usual, no reason has been given other than… believe me?
Meanwhile, the blog has nominated Taranaki as the “best” place in New Zealand to fall to your death (or get killed by your mother).
- Taranaki mother found guilty in manslaughter trial. A Taranaki mother found guilty of the manslaughter of her baby daughter cried as the verdict was delivered. The charge relates to the death of her 6-week-old baby girl on February 3, 2015. http://www.stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-news/news/80922098/jury-retires-to-consider-verdict-in-taranaki-manslaughter-trial
- Depressed Taranaki mother sentenced for attempted murder suicide plot.
- One more Frenchman killed in New Zealand. The climber who was killed after falling from Mt Taranaki was a 25-year-old French national Victor Roucher, police have finally revealed.
Shellfish warning in Whangaparaoa extended
People are being warned not to collect or eat shellfish in the Whangaparaoa area after higher than the paralytic levels of PSP toxin were discovered.
The Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) today extended the current health warning advising the public not to collect or consume shellfish in the Whangaparaoa region.
Routine tests have shown levels of Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning (PSP) toxins are above the safety limit by 0.2mg/kg.
Mussels, oysters, tuatua, pipi, toheroa, cokcles, scallops, catseyes, kina and all other bivalve shellfish should not be eaten – anyone eating shellfish is potentially at risk of illness.
Commerical oyster farms in the Mahurangi Harbour are being monitored and have been closed as a precaution.
The warning now applies from Toroa Point (Gull Point), just south of the Whangaparaoa Peninsula, and extends northwards to Takatu Point, just north of Kawau Island and other smaller offshore islands in the vicinity. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11654281
Police who shot dead man in Paeroa feared for their lives
A man was shot dead by police in Paeroa after allegedly attacking the three-officer assassination squad while allegedly wielding a slasher and machete. As usual, the blood-thirsty assassins haven’t explained why they had to kill their prey, rather than shoot to immobilise him.
Finally, our thanks to https://duckduckgo.com/ for removing this blog from their “search engine”. Lat visited at 6.00pm on June 10, 2016.
“We have everything you’d expect and a whole lot more”, says duckduckgo.com on their website.