Police shoot yet another man
Posted by te2ataria on July 14, 2016
sent by a reader
Man shot in chest by police in serious condition
Police in Rotorua have shot a man in the chest and seriously injured him, according to MSM reports.
Bay of Plenty District Commander Superintendent McGregor said the man was in a critical condition, said a report.
However, eyewitnesses say the man was probably dead when the ambulance arrived.
The attempted execution was the third police shooting in under five weeks.
Since 1941, dozens of men and at least one woman have been executed by police. The following is an incomplete list of the victims:
- Nicholas Marshall, 36, was executed by armed police during a search of a light commercial property in Frankton, on Tuesday night [12 July 2016.]
- Paeroa man Mike Taylor was “shot in back” by police assassins on June 10. His partner is demanding a public inquiry after watching him murdered by armed police.
- Pera Smiler, 25, was executed by police in a busy Upper Hutt street on September 7, 2015.
- Ford Hurunui, 27, was shot and critically injured by police at Motueka on August 20, 2015.
- David Cerven, 21, from the Slovak Republic was executed by NZ police on August 2, 2015.
- Vaughan William John Te Moananui, 33, was executed by police in Thames on May 2, 2015.
- Caleb Henry, 20, died in hospital in July 2013 after being shot in a police chase.
- Adam Te Rata Charles Morehu, 33, was executed by armed police in June 2013.
- Lachan Kelly-Tumarae, 19, was executed by a police assassin in 2011. The assassin fired 14 shots hitting victim four times and fatally wounding him.
- Paraplegic Shayne Richard Sime, 42, was executed by armed police in Burnside June 29, 2009.
- Jan Molenaar was executed by armed police and/or NZ SAS at his home on May 9 , 2009. As was totally expected, the Independent Police Conduct Authority decided not investigate police actions that led to the armed siege of Molenaar’s home in Napier because, you guessed it, “he shot himself [sic]”. Molenaar had been unhappy with police because they had a racist attitude towards his Maori partner, a local teenager told reporters.
- Halatau Naitoko, 17, shot “accidentally” by criminally negligent armed police during a pursuit on the Northwestern Motorway in Auckland January 23, 2009.
- British woman Lee Jane Mettam, 37, was executed by a member of the AOS on October 23, 2008 after she allegedly held up staff in a Vodafone shop in Reyburn Street in Whangarei with an airgun.
- Stephen Jon Bellingham, 37, was executed by armed police in Stanmore Road, Avonside September 26, 2007.
- Jason Williams, 32, was shot by police in Avonside Dr after a car chase November 21, 2001.
- Steven Wallace was shot by Senior Constable Keith Abbott in the main street of Waitara, Taranaki on April 20, 2000.
- Haidar Ebbadi Mahdi, 37, was executed by armed police who shot him in the head as he allegedly stabbed his wife being held in a headlock in a South Auckland house on Saturday August 14, 2004.
- Steven Wallace, 23, of Waitara, was executed by police after an alleged window smashing spree in the town April 30, 2000.
- Edwin Leo, 31, was exeuted by police assassins near Helensville, Northland, following a car chase July 1, 1999.
- James Raharuhi executed by a single police bullet at a service station in Greenlane, Auckland September 21, 1996.
- Terence Thompson was executed by police assassins in a Havelock North Orchard. Thompson was suspect in the slaying of Constable Glenn McKibbin (June 24, 1996).
- Barry Radcliffe was executed after allegedly taking a rifle from a sporting goods store in Whangarei November 20, 1995.
- Eric Gellatly was executed by police in Invercargill, after he allegedly took over a sports shop in the central city and began firing indiscriminately on September 28, 1995.
- Larry Hammond was executed by police thugs who shot him at least three times in the Morrinsville police station on July 29, 1993.
- Members of the anti-terrorist squad shot David Malcolm Gray after he killed 13 people at Aramoana, Otago November 14, 1990.
- Paul Melvin Stowers was executed by a police detective who shot him in the forehead claiming the victim had threatened him with a shotgun in Newmarket, Auckland on October 27, 1990.
- Benjamin Wharerau was executed by police after he allegedly took a hostage in a robbery of a Dargaville bank on March 14, 1986.
- Kevin David Fox was executed by police after he allegedly killed his wife in a car in Gore on June 6, 1985.
- Paul Chase shot by the armed offenders assassination squad in a raid on a Petone, Wellington flat on December 24, 1982.
- John Edward Morgan was executed near Wainuiomata, Wellington, after he allegedly threw an axe at police on December 24, 1982.
- Nicholas Panayi was executed by the armed offenders assassination squad outside his Henderson, Auckland, home after a domestic dispute on May 20, 1979.
- The armed offenders assassination squad executed Daniel Houpapa after allegedly fired at an officer in Taumarunui on October 4, 1976.
- Edward Ross shot by the armed offenders assassination squad as he stabbed his daughter after escaping from a Christchurch psychiatric hospital in 1975.
- April 16, 1970. Bruce John Glensor, holding two hostages in a Wellington house shot by the armed offenders squad when he allegedly threatened to shoot a policeman on December 14, 1949.
- Waata Haremia Momo swas executed in Weedon, Canterbury, after allegedly exchanging shots with police, December 14, 1949.
- West Coast farmer Eric Stanley Graham was executed after shooting three policemen and three civilians, October 20, 1941.