Govt from hell: Diabolic policies force more New Zealanders into the streets
Posted by te2ataria on August 29, 2016
Sent by an angry reader in NZ’s Murder Capital [Edited by Moderator B.]
The average Kiwi will never be able to buy or rent an average property in this toxic sewer we call a country
First Auckland and now Taupo
Rental shortage in the tourist town of Taupo [district pop: 36,000] has caused a homeless situation for many residents, “in extreme cases forcing some to live in hotels, cars and even on the streets.”
Taupo has experienced an influx of Aucklanders buying here to escape the skyrocketing Auckland prices, said Mayor David Trewavas. As a result housing prices have doubled up and there’s an acute shortage in rental properties, he said.
Auckland is growing by a record 825 people a week, two thirds of whom are new migrants, says Labour MP Phil Goff, who represents the other side of the government mint.
Auckland needs at least 17,000 new houses a year and last year the council consented only 9,500 units, he said.
Meanwhile, the issuing of temporary work visas continued at over 209,000 a year, with a net gain of more than 63,000 long term migrants in the year to July 2016.
- Inglorious land of hopelessness, helplessness and despair (Take 2)
- Inglorious land of helplessness, hopelessness and despair
- All is well in New Zealand: Police confirm 5 sudden deaths in Kaitaia
- New Zealand, S. Sudanese migrants to Australia treated like sh*t
- In your dreams: Auckland ranked ‘8th most liveable city in the world’ despite air pollution, the Chinese, murder rate, homelessness, traffic jams…
- You can always live in an “affordable” Auckland garage
- Could the average Aucklander ever afford an average house in Auckland?
- Housing Minister ‘social cleansing’ Auckland
- The Chinese Dilemma: Do I move to China, or do I stay in China
- Where’s the Pacific Fleet, when NZ is being invaded?
- Divorced from reality: New Zealand ranks 1st in the world
- Homeless crisis: One in 100 Kiwis homeless, and counting
- Slavery in New Zealand increasing with more migrants exploited
- Please, don’t make us puke, Mr Establishment
- Disinformation reaching new heights