EMJUMNICATION in NEW ZEALAND
Posted by te2ataria on October 19, 2016
Sent by a reader who actually graduated from Lincoln University!!
‘Over half of Lincoln University students not getting qualified’
If you care about the future of your kids, don’t send them to study in New Zealand.
- Almost 70 per cent of Lincoln University certificate students have dropped out or failed their courses.
- Even at degree level, 38 per cent of students who first enrolled in 2010 had since either dropped out or did not pass their course.
- The median rate of non-achievers across all levels was 54 per cent, slightly lower than Massey University’s 55 per cent.
- About 30 per cent of University of Otago students did not obtain their qualifications, compared to 40 per cent at Canterbury University.
- Students were awarded qualification, despite not completing the course. http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/education/85530560/lincoln-universitys-telford-campus-underdelivered-programmes
This entry was posted on October 19, 2016 at 8:50 am and is filed under Tourist Deathtrap. Tagged: Canterbury University, EMJUMNICATION, Lincoln University, Massey University, studying in New Zealand, Tertiary Education, University of Otago. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.