Are the gates of hell opening to engulf and swallow New Zealand?
Posted by te2ataria on November 15, 2016
Sent by a reader, edited by Moderator DH
Wellington walloped by wild weather, as aftershocks continue
Wild weather walloped Wellington on Monday, as 1,300 aftershocks rattled the country. […]
Sunday’s major earthquake in North Canterbury has triggered more than 100,000 landslides, blocking roads and destroying bridges.
Kaikoura remains cut off by road, after massive slips blocked or destroyed portions of State Highway 1. […]
In Wellington, dozens of buildings were damaged by the main earthquake, including Statistics House, headquarters of Statistics NZ [one of the country’s main disinformation centers] on Harbour Quays.
Meanwhile, wild weather triggered widespread flooding in the capital causing chaos on the roads. […]
Links to NZ media reports:
- Live: 7.5 New Zealand earthquake
- Hutt Valley takes a pounding as floods follow earthquake
- Serious concerns over stability of building in central Wellington
- Floor pancaked at Stats NZ House
- Live: Wellington weather chaos
- Kaikoura: No way in, no way out – but help is at hand
- Canterbury police confirm [only] eight burglaries during post-quake evacuations
- GeoNet: There’s a 22 per cent chance of a massive aftershock above 7.0 this month
- Monday’s [sic] earthquake lifted seabed around Kaikoura ‘by at least a metre’, scientists confirm
- Day the earth cracked: Symmetrical fault lines on a rolling farmland show impact of deadly earthquake