Latest disinformation on foreign home buyers (as usual)
Posted by te2ataria on November 17, 2016
REMEMBER: BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO EVIL PEOPLE!
Sent by a reader, edited by DH
Latest disinformation on the share of New Zealand homes being bought by foreigners
Foreign buyers bought only 2.65 per cent of NZ homes, according to the latest disinformation released by Land Information New Zealand (LINZ).
- Only 1,431 out of 53,991 residential properties (2.65%) were bought by people with overseas tax residency.
- The data is FALSE because it counts all corporations and trusts as New Zealand residents.
- Foreign students and temporary workers, a very large number of whom are proxy/ surrogate buyers, are classified as residents, even if they do not intend to occupy the property or stay in NZ.
- Chinese tax residents bought 372 out of 648 (57 per cent) of the homes sold in Auckland in the last quarter (July – September).
Other News in Drips…
Not just gays to blame for quake, says Brian Tamaki, but all ‘extra-sexual behaviour’
“Brian Tamaki has defended saying that gays, sinners and murders are responsible for earthquakes, saying he actually meant anybody indulging in illicit sexual behaviour, adultery, child abuse and more,” said a report.
“It’s about adultery, morality, it’s about any type of extra-sexual behaviour,” Tamaki has told Willie Jackson in an interview on RadioLive.
Meanwhile, John Key called Tamaki’s comments “ridiculous“.
“Look, you always get people coming out with these stupid statements.”
“It’s nothing to do with people’s sexuality. I mean, it’s just madness.”
Media Links to Earthquake Updates:
- Kaikoura: More than 800 tourists evacuated
- TOO many Fuck-ups: Civil Defence overhaul due after ‘unacceptable level of confusion’ on tsunami warnings
- Live updates after 7.8 earthquake: More evacuations in Wellington
- Road to Kaikoura ‘very rough’ following earthquakes
- Land moves 10m, new faults discovered after 7.8 Kaikoura earthquake
- Reading carpark the latest Wellington building to be evacuated
- Live: 7.8 New Zealand earthquake
- Full coverage
- Quake-lifted seabed hurts New Zealand town reliant on whales, crayfish
- Navy ‘desperate to help’
- Quake-made dam could fail
- Quake revised to 7.8
When we warned you about the big ones, we got censored:
- Global Travel Warning!
- A Warning to Visitors to New Zealand [May 9, 2009]
- Christchurch Could Vanish from Google Map
- NZ Govt and Google Buried Quake Warnings
- Two Significant ‘Foreshocks’ Strike Christchurch, NZ