Quarter of Zombies could not afford a GP; further 9 percent went without needed hospital care
Posted by te2ataria on March 24, 2017
Heavily Censored Police Road Fatality Reports
- NO vehicle-related fatality report allowed today, as of posting.
- THURSDAY’S UPDATE: At least four people were killed as a result of crashes on NZ suicide roads on Thursday.
- The motorcyclist chased by police before serious crash in Bulls last night has died today (Friday) in Palmerston North Hospital.
- Two pedestrians were also killed in the BOPOD.
- A crash involving a train and a car killed at least one person and left another seriously injured. The crash happened at about 3.20pm at Piako Road/State Highway 26.
- Based on insider information, statistical models and local news, WE believe about 900 people were killed and 8,000 others seriously injured on NZ suicide roads in 2016; However, only 328 fatalities reported, last year.
- To protect the tourist industry and massive foreign investment, about two out of every three road fatalities go unreported, or the dead are statistically resurrected by NZ government.
- 32 Foreigners killed in New Zealand in 32 days [Posted on January 25, 2017]
- Police told to keep their mouths shut about overseas licence holders
- Don’t reveal crash driver’s ethnicity, police told.
300,000 adults could not afford a GP and a further 9 percent went without hospital care they needed —Researcher
A pilot study based in Auckland and Christchurch found 25 percent of respondents could not afford a GP and an additional 9 percent went without necessary hospital care, said a report.
“There are a lot of people now who have needs. They’re not recorded anywhere,” says Lead researcher and surgeon Phil Bagshaw, adding that 300,000 adults were in that predicament.
“At least when we had waiting lists there was a record of who was needing treatment. But now of course with this National Waiting Time Project, if you don’t meet the criteria your need is not recorded anywhere.”
Unlucky Oz of the Week
Arguably, Rodney Arthur John McDermott‘s second biggest mistake in life was moving to Tauranga [Bay of Plenty of Deaths, BOPOD.]
Former Farmers boss Rod McDermott, 61, was killed violently in a car crash on Wednesday, when his car crossed the centreline and hit a truck just a few kms from his new home.
He had retired in October last year and moved to Welcome Bay in Tauranga with his wife Irma.
“McDermott grew up in Australia, and worked at Big W in the country before being head hunted almost 26 years ago…”
Heavily Censored Fatality News From New Zealand’s Suicide Roads
Motorcyclist who crashed during police chase in Bulls last night died today in Palmerston North Hospital
The motorcyclist chased by police before serious crash in Bulls last night has died today in Palmerston North Hospital.
“The motorcyclist had failed to stop for Police shortly before 7:30pm last night, however, Police were no longer pursuing the motorcyclist [the standard denial offered by perfidious police] when it collided with another vehicle on Bridge Street.” http://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/motorcyclist-bulls-crash-dies
Name release: Pedestrian who died after being hit by car in Tauranga [Bay of Plenty of Deaths]
Police have released name of the elderly pedestrian who died after being hit by a car on Vale Street, in Otumoetai, Tauranga, on Thursday 23 March, 2017. He was Cyril Walter Jaggard, of Brookfield, Tauranga.
Pedestrian dies after crash in Otumoetai [Bay of Plenty of deaths]
The pedestrian who was hit by a car in a crash on Vale Street, Otumoetai, around 9:45am Thursday morning has died.
Fisherman’s Body Found at Omaha Beach
The body of a man floating in the water was found this morning. The man was wearing a lifejacket and weather conditions were calm, police said.
Kaikoura Earthquake Moved South Island 6 Metres Closer to… North Island!
With apologies to our foreign viewers for the uncouth accent!