Two German tourists incinerated in Te Anau Milford crash
Posted by te2ataria on March 25, 2017
Heavily Censored Police Road Fatality Reports
- ONLY one vehicle-related fatality report allowed today/overnight, as of posting.
- Based on insider information, statistical models and local news, We believe about 900 people were killed and 8,000 others seriously injured on NZ suicide roads in 2016; However, only 328 fatalities reported, last year.
- To protect the tourist industry and massive foreign investment, about two out of every three road fatalities go unreported, or the dead are statistically resurrected by NZ government.
- 32 Foreigners killed in New Zealand in 32 days [Posted on January 25, 2017]
- Police told to keep their mouths shut about overseas licence holders
- Don’t reveal crash driver’s ethnicity, police told.
Double Fatality in Te Anau Milford crash inferno
“The formal identification process of the two males who died in the crash on SH94, Te Anau to Milford Road, on Tuesday is ongoing and is expected to take some time,” according Southland Area police.
Police believe the two victims who were incinerated in the inferno caused by the crash were two 20-year-old males, who were visiting from Germany.
Heavily Censored Fatality News From New Zealand’s Suicide Roads
Fatal crash in Marlborough
A man was killed and three others seriously injured in a car crash on State Highway 6 near Kaituna-Tuamarina Road, northwest of Blenheim, last night.
“St John Marlborough territory manager Murray Neal said two women aged 23 and 25 were taken to Wairau Hospital in a serious condition, while a 35-year-old man was in a moderate condition.” The crash was the third in less than 24-hours in Marlborough,
Police search for missing person after car plunges into water
Police were searching for a missing person and a car after it left the road and went into the water near Clifton in Christchurch. The driver managed to escape the vehicle and was receiving treatment in hospital.
Three-vehicle crash injures seven
A three-car crash in Hawke’s Bay has left seven people hurt, with two critically injured, one in a serious condition.
New Zealand Earthquakes
Major earthquake could split Wellington region into ‘seven islands’
Okay, Okay! But unless you filly compensate victims of NZ Tourism, false advertising… you’ll not receive real earthquake warnings, our colleagues have advised.