Woman’s body recovered from car in water in Clifton, Christchurch
Posted by te2ataria on March 26, 2017
- ONLY one vehicle-related fatality report allowed today, as of posting. The fatality relates to a missing woman after car plunged into water on Saturday.
- Based on insider information, statistical models and local news, We believe about 900 people were killed and 8,000 others seriously injured on NZ suicide roads in 2016; However, only 328 fatalities reported, last year.
- To protect the tourist industry and massive foreign investment, about two out of every three road fatalities go unreported, or the dead are statistically resurrected by NZ government.
- 32 Foreigners killed in New Zealand in 32 days [Posted on January 25, 2017]
- Police told to keep their mouths shut about overseas licence holders
- Don’t reveal crash driver’s ethnicity, police told.
Woman’s body recovered from sunken car in Moncks Bay
“The body of a woman has been recovered from a car that left the road and went into water off Main Road, Clifton yesterday,” police said.
Yesterday, driver of the car, a man, who is related to the woman, managed to get out of the car and has since received hospital treatment. http://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/update-2-car-water-clifton-christchurch
Missing Women of New Zealand
Search for Kim Bambus, yet another missing Auckland woman, continues, police insists
“Kim is from Ponsonby and it is believed she was in Piha to go for a run. She was travelling in a yellow Hyundai Getz, registration CWW418. This car was found on Log Race Road at 1am on Saturday 25 March.” http://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/update-2-%E2%80%93-police-search-missing-auckland-woman-kim-bambus
Renewed appeal for sightings of missing Westport woman
“West Coast Police are still actively looking for missing Leanne Ryall, and appealing for help from the public to find her.
“The 50-year-old was last seen walking south along Cobden Street towards Derby Street, in Westport, at about 9am on Friday. Police have concerns for Leanne’s safety and would like to hear from anyone who may have seen her around that time or since.” http://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/renewed-appeal-sightings-missing-westport-woman
Heavily Censored Fatality News From New Zealand’s Suicide Roads
Name release – Motorcyclist in Bulls crash
“Police can now name the motorcyclist who died in hospital on Friday following a crash in Bulls on Thursday evening. He was 26 year old Hayden Tahau, of the Taupo area.”
Murder and Serious Assaults
Sumner assault victim dies
“The victim of a serious assault in Sumner, Christchurch, on Thursday 23 March has now died in hospital. A 38 year old female, 20 year old male, and a 16 year old are due to reappear in court on Monday, now facing the upgraded charge of murder.”
Assault on father and son in Palmerston North
“A 38-year-old man and his 13-year-old son were pulled from their vehicle and assaulted by people armed with baseball bats in Palmerston North. Both victims received injuries that required hospital treatment, the younger reportedly suffering a fractured arm.”
“The incident happened at about 3.15pm on Saturday 25 March near the intersection of Main and Princess Streets.”
Widespread meth use rising across industries – NZDDA
“A New Zealand Drug Detection Agency spokesperson said more than 13 percent of its tests in 2016 came back positive for the drug, a 5 percent increase on the previous year.
“More than 80 percent of tests came back positive for cannabis use.”