Another female body found; Sri Lankan road-murdered; young man drowned…
Posted by te2ataria on April 2, 2017
Heavily Censored Police Road Fatality Reports
- ONLY one vehicle-related fatalities allowed in police report as of posting today, despite multiple serious crashes.
- Based on insider information, statistical models and local news, We believe about 900 people were killed and 8,000 others seriously injured on NZ suicide roads in 2016; However, only 328 fatalities reported, last year.
- To protect the tourist industry and massive foreign investment, about two out of every three road fatalities go unreported, or the dead are statistically resurrected by NZ government.
- 32 Foreigners killed in New Zealand in 32 days [Posted on January 25, 2017]
- Police told to keep their mouths shut about overseas licence holders
- Don’t reveal crash driver’s ethnicity, police told.
Sri Lankan man killed in Putaruru crash
The man killed when a vehicle rolled on SH1 on Thursday 30 March, approximately 5km south of Putaruru, south Waikato, on Thursday was a 56-year-old Sri Lankan Gamini Vithanage, who lived in Putaruru. http://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/name-release-fatal-crash-near-putaruru
Missing Women of New Zealand
Body of woman found in Westport
A member of public found the body of a woman in bushes near Shingle Beach, Westport.
The body was found this afternoon and formal identification and a post mortem is still to be completed. http://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/body-woman-found-westport
Death by Drowning
Young man drowns at Parnell Baths in Auckland
A 20-year-old man has drowned at Parnell Baths on Judges Bay Rd in Auckland, said a report.
Heavily Censored News From New Zealand’s Suicide Roads
Another Fatal Crash in Matamata
A man was killed in a car crash on Rata St. in Matamata this afternoon. The car apparently went out of control and smashed into a power pole, killing the driver.
Serious crash, Mill Road, Pukekohe
A serious crash occurred on Mill Road, Pukekohe just before 7pm, involving three cars. One person is in a critical condition, police said. http://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/serious-crash-mill-road-pukekohe
Two people hurt after truck rolls near Christchurch
Two people have been injured, one seriously, after a truck rolled west of Christchurch.
One seriously injured in multiple car crash in Hamilton
One person has been seriously injured in a multiple car crash in Hamilton.
Cyclist seriously injured
A cyclist is in a serious condition after being hit by a car on Wharekaho Rd in the Coromandel.