BREAKING NEWS: North Island Under Siege
- Wild weather: Schoolchildren stranded, homes cut off
- A huge power cut in south Auckland has sent traffic lights and thousands of homes into darkness
- Severe thunderstorms and heavy rain still expected from Northland down to Taranaki. These could bring downpours of 25-45mm of rain in an hour and even a small coastal tornadoes.
- Flooding has closed at least 103 schools and 92 early learning centres, affecting about 18,000 kids.
Heavily Censored Police Road Fatality Reports
- ONLY ONE vehicle-related fatality (a cyclist killed) report allowed by police, as of posting, despite multiple serious crashes.
- Based on insider information, statistical models and local news, We believe about 900 people were killed and 8,000 others seriously injured on NZ suicide roads in 2016; However, only 328 fatalities reported, last year.
- To protect the tourist industry and massive foreign investment, about two out of every three road fatalities go unreported, or the dead are statistically resurrected by NZ government.
- 32 Foreigners killed in New Zealand in 32 days [Posted on January 25, 2017]
- Police told to keep their mouths shut about overseas licence holders
- Don’t reveal crash driver’s ethnicity, police told.
Wouldn’t you stop to… take photos??
Woman aquaplanes, crashes into Waikato floodwaters, but passing motorists fail to stop to help her as she is forced to scramble out a window, said a report.
“One motorist even stopped to take a photograph before carrying on.”
Five out of Six Drivers in Waikato are Tossers
After five people had passed the woman, a man on his way to work and his daughter, stopped to see if she was okay.
He and his daughter stayed with me until my partner arrived. He lent me his phone and covered me with his jacket,” the woman said.
Heavily Censored News From New Zealand’s Suicide Roads
Fatal crash – Te Rapa Road, Hamilton
Yet another cyclist was killed violently after being hit by a truck and trailer unit on Te Rapa Road, Hamilton.
Careless Adults, Dead Babies
Baby killed by drowning in Kaikohe, Northland
Police and ambulance staff attended an address near Kaikohe where a one-year-old child has drowned.
“Sexnapping”: Sex Maniacs Crouching Outside NZ Schools
Hutt Valley Police investigate incidents near schools
Police are aware of three incidents in Upper Hutt where children have been approached by an unknown man.
Dial NZ for Murder
“Counties Manukau Police have launched a homicide investigation following the death of a woman in Pakuranga Heights yesterday evening. We can confirm the victim was 22-year-old Chozyn Koroheke.”
Man seen in trouble in Waikato River
Police have received a report of a man in Waikato River in Ngaruawahia, just after 1:00pm. A member of the public saw a male in the river near the rail bridge adjacent to State Highway 1. [It’s unknown whether he took any photos of the victim fighting for his life.]