Why did police and coroner conspire to hide details of Chinese victim killed by “drowning”?
Posted by te2ataria on April 13, 2017
BREAKING NEWS: Cyclone Cook – Road closures, supermarket chaos …
Heavily Censored Police Road Fatality Reports
- NO vehicle-related fatality reports allowed by police today, as of posting, despite several serious crashes that have been reported locally.
- Based on insider information, statistical models and local news, We believe about 900 people were killed and 8,000 others seriously injured on NZ suicide roads in 2016; However, only 328 fatalities reported, last year.
- To protect the tourist industry and massive foreign investment, about two out of every three road fatalities go unreported, or the dead are statistically resurrected by NZ government.
- 32 Foreigners killed in New Zealand in 32 days [Posted on January 25, 2017]
- Police told to keep their mouths shut about overseas licence holders
- Don’t reveal crash driver’s ethnicity, police told.
Chinese man killed by “drowning”, but his death treated as state secret
The man who ALLEGEDLY drowned while snorkelling near the Kaikoura Peninsula has been named as Qinglin Hu, known as Charles, who lived in Auckland (?)
Hu was first reported missing after he failed to return home from a snorkelling trip on March 19. It’s taken the authorities 24 days to finally recover his body.
“Police initially refused to release Hu’s name after the Coroner made an order prohibiting his wife’s name being published, or ‘any name or particulars likely to lead to her identification'”, said a report.
It’s UNCLEAR why the coroner made the secrecy order. Was it because she is related to high-ranking Chinese officials?
Nevertheless, it’s become general practice for the authorities to treat death of foreigners in New Zealand as a state secret to protect tourism.
Based on the information available, the moderators believe the death should have been treated as HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS.
WorkUnSafe New Zealand: Two workplace deaths in one day!
Death No. 1: Greymouth teenager dies while repiling West Coast house
Death No. 1: Forestry worker dies in accident near Gisborne
Health Disasters: Typhoid Epidemic
More typhoid cases reported after public were assured it was under control
Heavily Censored News From New Zealand’s Suicide Roads
Fatal Broadlands Road crash – Name Release – Bay of Plenty [of Death]
Police have released the name of the driver who was killed violently in a crash on Broadlands Road in Taupo yesterday. He was Malcolm Fergus Gillanders-Ryan.
MSM reported yesterday that the victim was a tourist. http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/91500008/one-dead-two-injured-in-serious-crash-on-hauraki-plains