Zombie Democracy – Apartheid Fort NZ

Welcome to World's Deadliest Tourist Attraction – The Final Destination! Toxic NZ visa priority: Chinese spies, Mossad, assassins, foreign SIS recruits, human & sex traffickers…

Archive for March 17th, 2019

NZ Terrorist Attacks: “Oops! We miscounted the terror toll!”

Posted by te2ataria on March 17, 2019

A powerful coalition of white supremacists, dispensationalists and other fundamental Christian groups [and their wealthy paymasters,] whose divine mission (sic) is to “purify” what is already a showcase for deadly racism, are aided in their atrocities by the zombie government, racist judiciary and the mercenary, paramilitary police in apartheid New Zealand. What chance do the “colored” minorities stand?

UPDATED

Sent by a reader in Disaster City One [aka, “Christchurch”]

At least 50 Murdered in Christchurch Terrorist Attacks, Police Reveals

What’s responsible for the latest police failures:  criminal incompetence or sickeningly racist attitude?

Possible explanation for the police miscount: “The victims are so insignificant, who cares if we miscounted them by [at least] one!”

Update 14: Christchurch terror attack
Sunday, 17 March 2019 – 11:01am – National News

“Please attribute to Police Commissioner Mike Bush

“Sadly, Police can confirm this morning that during the scene examination of the Deans Avenue Mosque yesterday, the body of a further victim was found. The death toll now stands at 50.”

[UPDATED] At least 50 people from more than 18 countries were murdered by the ANZ terrorist. The victims identified so far originally came from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mauritius, NZ, Pakistan, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Syria and UAE.

“36 people remain in hospital in Canterbury District, being treated for injuries. Eleven of those are in a critical condition. In addition, the four-year-old child transported to Starship Hospital in Auckland yesterday remains in a critical condition.”

[Police have failed to report that several others are missing! Moderator]

“Public safety remains the Police’s priority nationally, and particularly in Christchurch following the tragic events on Friday.

“Police ask that people return to their daily lives, but also, be vigilant. If you “see something, say something”.
https://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/update-14-christchurch-terror-attack

“we can’t claim that New Zealand is a safe place anymore”

Stuff reported:

Syrian refugee Khaled Mustafa and his family thought they had found a safe haven from death and torture when they arrived in New Zealand only a few months ago.

But Mustafa was killed while praying at the Deans Avenue mosque in Christchurch on Friday, Syrian Solidarity New Zealand spokesman Ali Akil said.

His son Hamza, who is about 16, is missing, and his son Zaid, who is about 13, is in Christchurch Hospital where he underwent a six-hour operation last night, Akil said.

Mustafa’s wife and daughter, who were not at the mosque on Friday, were in “total shock, devastation and horror”, Akil said.

They had “survived atrocities” in their home country and “arrived here in a safe haven only to be killed in the most atrocious way”.

“They were just looking for a safe place. Unfortunately we can’t claim that New Zealand is a safe place anymore.”

The blog moderators for over a decade have been trying to deliver that very message to the refugees, migrants and all other “coloured” people, who mistakenly choose NZ as a safe haven, that this apartheid country is totally unsafe, dangerous and deadly for non-whites!

However, the victims have been prevented from receiving the messages and warnings because the blog has been filtered, blocked and otherwise censored by the axis of evil:

–  The establishment and governments of NZ, Australia, UK, Canada, India, China, Japan, Korea…
–  Various multinational corporations with financial interests in NZ including banks, airlines, tourism…
–  The Internet Mafia including Google [Alphabet Inc.,] Facebook, Microsoft, Yahoo, Duckduckgo, WordPress…

Posted in Tourist Deathtrap | Tagged: , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

The Final Destination: Three More Chinese Tourists Killed in NZ Named

Posted by te2ataria on March 17, 2019

WARNING: DO NOT VISIT DEADLY RACIST NEW ZEALAND WITHOUT A WATERTIGHT TRAVEL DEATH INSURANCE!
.

Transporting your remains back to your country would cost about $20,000money your family have to find quickly.


Welcome to the World’s Deadliest Tourist Attraction —  The Final Destination

More than 5,000 foreigners—overseas visitors international students, foreign workers and new immigrants—have been killed/murdered and 30,000 others seriously injured in the deadly racist New Zealand since January 2000. At least 98 percent of the casualties would’ve been avoidable, if NZ gave a f*ck! [Updated January, 2019]

THANKS TO MAJOR CENSORSHIP CAMPAIGNS CONDUCTED BY NZ GOVT., more than two-thirds of road fatalities go unreported, or unrecorded by authorities to protect the cutthroat NZ tourism and banking! [Search blog for additional information.]

Eight out of every 10 tourist fatalities in NZ have gone unreported this year!

Learning from the U.S. govt.:

NZ government (police and Ministry of Resurrection) under-report road fatalities and murders in the same way Puerto Rican officials (US Govt) misled the world following Hurricane Maria. Death toll from the deadly storm was reported as only 64, instead of the scientifically researched total of at least 2,975.

In deadly racist NZ, about two-thirds of road fatalities go unreported, or unrecorded! [See blog entries under Ministry of Resurrection.]

See also: Police censorship produces NZ’s “lowest murder rate in decades”


Tekapo “triple” fatal crash – name release

Three of the Chinese nationals were killed in a crash involving multiple vehicles on Braemar Road, Tekapo, on Friday March 8 have been named by police.

They were Yuyan Li of Sichuan, China, Fuhe Li of Chongqing, China and Jin Zhang of Chongqing, China, police said.

In an update posted on police website less than an hour after the initial report, two of the victims had disappeared without a trace.

Two NZDF personnel killed/injured in Tekapo crash removed from the scene, omitted from police report

Triple tourist fatalities may have been caused by NZDF personnel, who’re conveniently missing from police report

At least three Chinese tourists were killed in a horrific head-on crash in Tekapo, South Canterbury, described by someone at the scene as “catastrophic”. Another “witness” called the road kills as “sickening”.

“A Defence Force spokesperson said while NZDF personnel were not involved in the accident, one of its Range Wardens provided assistance in his capacity as a volunteer fire fighter,” a report  quoted police as saying.

Police have not issued an update on the fates of the remaining five – by their count – victims.

Three of “five” other victims were in a serious condition, Stuff reported.

Mystery of the double-cab truck

Tekapo car crash that killed [at least] three Chinese tourists and injured five others has been described as a ‘sickening’ mess, Stuff reported earlier.

“It was a head-on between some tourists and a logging crew … a double-cab sort of thing.”

However, the role of a double-cab truck in the crash is becoming increasingly unclear!

A heavily sanitized photo of the crash, omitting other vehicles involved in the “‘sickening’ mess”.  Another clumsy cover-up by NZDF? What happened to the other vehicles that were reportedly involved in the crash? Photo credit: Mark Quinlivan/ via Stuff NZ

Another Crash Reported on the Twizel-Tekapo Rd.

Serious Crash on Tekapo – Twizel Road, South Canterbury District
Sunday, 17 March 2019 – 8:26am -Canterbury

A serious crash occurred on the Twizel-Tekapo Road, Pukaki, Mackenzie Country. this morning, police said.

“The crash happened at about 7.30am this morning and involved two vehicles.

“It appears that there are six people in total who are injured. One is in a critical condition and others have injuries ranging from serious to moderate.”
[Reminder, nearly all of the fatal crashes are now reported by police as “injury” crashes. Moderator]
https://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/serious-crash-tekapo-twizel-road-south-canterbury-district

Posted in Tourist Deathtrap | Tagged: , , , , , , | Leave a Comment »