Animal Abuse and Bestiality in New Zealand
- Dog doused in solvent, burnt and bloodied
- Man allows dog to kill 14 weka [protected flightless birds]
- Sickening attacks on Wanganui birds
- Nailed in New Zealand
- Cat shot dead with nailgun
- Sadist chopped off the head of a little boy’s pet lamb in south Taranaki
- 3 pakeha molest sheep then set her alight!
- New Zealand Lamb Week
- Man fined for stomping on lamb
- Mastiff-Labrador cross found with his mouth taped shut
- I’d Say YOU Have A Big Problem
- Bestiality and child porn videos for “relaxation”
- Duck found with an arrow through its neck
- Sick kiwis harm generous dolphin
- Pet goat brutally attacked by pakeha
- Three more low-life scumbag New Zealanders surface!
- New Zealand synonymous with child porn and bestiality
- Catholic Father From Hell!
- A Cruel, Barbaric, Psychopathic People
- Where Now New Zealand?
- Plumbing Depth of Depravity: Bestiality with Animals
- Cruel Wool from Barbaric New Zealand
- New Zealand: The nadir of human aspirations
- Protected bird shot by Students from New Plymouth’s Francis Douglas Memorial College, New Zealand
- A Cruel, Barbaric, Psychopathic People: Weka found with arrow through eye
- Cattle rustling on the rise
- Raid on zoo’s rare reptiles
Other incidents of animal cruelty
Kittens paws hacked off
pakeha children cut off the paws of two -8-week old kittens [and the hind leg of one of them] using a knife or scissors.
Animal Control and the SPCA are on the hunt for those responsible for trying to drown five puppies.
3 puppies drowned, 2 survive
The puppies were found tied up in a sack weighted down by rocks at Mokihinui Beach on the West Coast by a member of the public, Buller District senior animal control officer, Tracy Judd said.
Three of the huntaway-cross puppies were dead, and two were suffering from hypothermia and malnourishment.
Puppies pickled in jar
A litter of newborn puppies and a kitten were drowned and then pickled in four large jars in one of the most gruesome cases of animal cruelty uncovered this year.
Two goats were found shot with crossbow bolts near central Napier.
[Wednesday, 25 February 2009]
Police and Napier City Council animal control officers found a dead goat that had been shot by three bolts and another badly wounded wild goat being mauled by a bull mastiff. The second goat was destroyed by police.
- Mulesing, the standard mutilation of Australian and New Zealand shipsheep http://www.liveexportshame.com/mulesing/mulesing1.htm
- Cruel eggs http://www.safe.org.nz/Campaigns/Battery-Hens/Battery
- Hens – A Symbol Of Much That Is Wrong http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PA0204/S00102.htm
- Battery Hen Farm Horror in New Zealand; Activists liberate 44 hens from Shocking Conditions http://www.upc-online.org/battery_hens/21604aaa.htm