Numbers of Tourists Leaving New Zealand in Body Bags!
August 1, 2008
Even if you go by the doctored statistics of Land Transport New Zealand, at least 413 people died on New Zealand’s death roads in the last 12 months. Statistically, up to 50 percent of the dead may have been tourists. But this information is not made available by the NZ un-authorities, nor are any statistics concerning the cases of serious injuries among the tourists.
According to nztourmaps.com, a New Zealand tourism promotion company, about 779 overseas visitors were killed in New Zealand between 2001 to 2006. That’s 195 visitors each year who were murdered or killed, one way or another, from the end of 2001 to the beginning of 2006. [Note: The figure provided may be grossly underestimated, however, it still means overseas visitors are 7 times more likely to be killed in New Zealand than in Australia.] But even this information is not readily available. In fact, NZ Govt. and its agencies have repeatedly declined to provide the Moderators and their colleagues with the stats of foreigners who lose their lives in New Zealand each year.
- Mr Wolfie Kills another tourist in NZ: A Swiss electrician!
- New Zealand Racist Storm Worse Than China Quake
- A New Depth in Depravity for New Zealand
- Truth about New Zealand
- Index of Human Rights Abuses in New Zealand
- Stop New Zealand Committing Eco-Terrorism!
- Proudly Killed in New Zealand [Most recent KNOWN death toll only!]
- The 1,372nd Tourist Was Killed in New Zealand!
For additional entries see: Proudly Killed in New Zealand