Heavily Censored Police Road Fatality Reports
- ONLY one vehicle-related fatality report allowed by police today.
- Based on insider information, statistical models and local news, We believe about 900 people were killed and 8,000 others seriously injured on NZ suicide roads in 2016; However, only 328 fatalities reported, last year.
- To protect the tourist industry and massive foreign investment, about two out of every three road fatalities go unreported, or the dead are statistically resurrected by NZ government.
- 32 Foreigners killed in New Zealand in 32 days [Posted on January 25, 2017]
- Police told to keep their mouths shut about overseas licence holders
- Don’t reveal crash driver’s ethnicity, police told.
Three days after Greek teen’s body found on Takapuna Beach, police still list him as “missing” on their front page
Stephen Kapeli went missing on Wednesday 5 April 2017. He was being treated in North Shore Hospital’s mental health unit but disappeared while out on “approved unescorted leave“.
On Wednesday, April 12, police confirmed the body found on Takapuna beach a day earlier was his. http://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/update-and-name-release-body-found-takapuna-beach
Sadly, the buffoons are still listing him as “missing” on the front page of their website [last visited at 23:53 on April 14.]
NZ Police Clowns: Extreme Malevolence, Institutional Corruption, Phenomenal Incompetence
What really happened in Gore?
“Armed police staking out Gore house after gunshot heard inside”
“Man found dead after incident in Gore sparked armed offenders squad callout”
Other News in Drips…
Cyclone Cook triggers evacuations, cuts power to thousands
Cyclone Cook swept south through Bay of Plenty and Hawke’s Bay on Thursday, felling trees and power poles, triggering landslips, cutting power to thousands and prompting evacuations.
Heavily Censored News From New Zealand’s Suicide Roads
Fatal crash on Taylorville Road, near Greymouth
The man who was seriously injured in a crash on Taylorville Road near Greymouth around 8.55am yesterday morning has died. He was transported to Christchurch Hospital in a critical condition but passed away today, police said.
Sent by a reader:
To Auckland Councillor Cathy Casey: This shop’s sign is perfectly acceptable!
Burka does NOT represent Islam. They are perverse vestiges of the Ottoman Empire.
Woman can dress modestly and appear perfectly decent, as required in Islam and Catholicism, without having to look ridiculous!
Apart from the obvious safety reasons, concerning both the wearers and everyone else around them, burkas are demeaning to women; they belong to the 19th century Ottoman Empire.