Quake Death Toll Up by Only 1 ?
NZ govt is up to its dirty old tricks again, doctoring the quake fatality figures
BREAKING NEWS: Prime Minister John Key has ridiculed suggestions that he should donate some of his ill-gotten wealth to the victims of Christchurch earthquake.
As of this morning, the quake death toll stood at 76, only one more than 24 hours ago.
Here’s a summary
- Confirmed dead: 76 souls
- Missing: Up to 238 people [actual figure may be as high as 500]
- Seriously injured: 200
- Total no of injured: up to 3,000
- Police say 22 more bodies are inside Christchurch’s Cathedral Square
- Police said they will release a list of the dead and missing at 4.00pm (our time).
- Police changed it **** mind saying they will release a list of the dead and missing at 6.00pm
- The Fat Police Minister said: “We’ve got 76 at the morgue at the moment and more coming through.” [She didn’t say how many more.]
- Among the missing
- 16 Chinese students
- 22 Japanese students
- 43 other international students
- 9 King’s Education Ltd language school staff members
- Global Travel Warning!
- STAY OUT OF NEW ZEALAND!
- The Next Megaquake May Strike New Zealand
- Massive Earthquakes: New Zealand Could Be Next