Zombie Democracy – Apartheid Fort NZ

Welcome to World's Deadliest Tourist Attraction – The Final Destination! Toxic NZ visa priority: Chinese spies, Mossad, assassins, foreign SIS recruits, human & sex traffickers, drug lords…

Posts Tagged ‘Chinese tourists killed’

Police forced to rearrange crime scene after each fatal crash involving military vehicles

Posted by te2ataria on June 14, 2019

One [military] vehicle missing from police “CORRECTION”

Initially, police reported a serious crash involving three vehicles in Waiouru Military Area, Ruapehu District:

.
Soon, the report was upgraded to a fatal crash [still involving three vehicles] in an update:

.
Then, they’re forced to CORRECT their report, removing a third [military] vehicle from the crime scene:

The pattern has been repeated previously including:

The Final Destination: Three More Chinese Tourists Killed in NZ Named Posted on March 17, 2019

Tekapo “triple” fatal crash – name release

Three of the Chinese nationals were killed in a crash involving multiple vehicles on Braemar Road, Tekapo, on Friday March 8 have been named by police.

They were Yuyan Li of Sichuan, China, Fuhe Li of Chongqing, China and Jin Zhang of Chongqing, China, police said.

In an update posted on police website less than an hour after the initial report, two of the victims had disappeared without a trace.

Two NZDF personnel killed/injured in Tekapo crash removed from the scene, omitted from police report

Triple tourist fatalities may have been caused by NZDF personnel, who’re conveniently missing from police report

At least three Chinese tourists were killed in a horrific head-on crash in Tekapo, South Canterbury, described by someone at the scene as “catastrophic”. Another “witness” called the road kills as “sickening”.

“A Defence Force spokesperson said while NZDF personnel were not involved in the accident, one of its Range Wardens provided assistance in his capacity as a volunteer fire fighter,” a report  quoted police as saying.

Police have not issued an update on the fates of the remaining five – by their count – victims.

Three of “five” other victims were in a serious condition, Stuff reported.

Mystery of the double-cab truck

Tekapo car crash that killed [at least] three Chinese tourists and injured five others has been described as a ‘sickening’ mess, Stuff reported earlier.

“It was a head-on between some tourists and a logging crew … a double-cab sort of thing.”

However, the role of a double-cab truck in the crash is becoming increasingly unclear!

A heavily sanitized photo of the crash, omitting other vehicles involved in the “‘sickening’ mess”.  Another clumsy cover-up by NZDF? What happened to the other vehicles that were reportedly involved in the crash? Photo credit: Mark Quinlivan/ via Stuff NZ

Police report:

Another Crash Reported on the Twizel-Tekapo Rd.

Serious Crash on Tekapo – Twizel Road, South Canterbury District
Sunday, 17 March 2019 – 8:26am -Canterbury

A serious crash occurred on the Twizel-Tekapo Road, Pukaki, Mackenzie Country. this morning, police said.

“The crash happened at about 7.30am this morning and involved two vehicles.

“It appears that there are six people in total who are injured. One is in a critical condition and others have injuries ranging from serious to moderate.”
[Reminder, nearly all of the fatal crashes are now reported by police as “injury” crashes. Moderator]
https://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/serious-crash-tekapo-twizel-road-south-canterbury-district

Meanwhile, The Ministry of Resurrection took the opportunity and resurrected two of the dead involved in the following fatal crashes:

.

Double fatal crash in Oamaru
Thursday, 13 June 2019 – 6:25am – Southern
Two people were killed following a crash in Oamaru last night. “The single vehicle crash occurred at the intersection of TY Duncan Rd and Shortland Rd, Oamaru North at about 11pm. Three people were in the car at the time of the crash, two died and one received critical injuries and was transported to hospital.”
https://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/double-fatal-crash-oamaru

UPDATE: Fatal crash, Waiouru Military Area, Ruapehu District
Thursday, 13 June 2019 – 2:17pm – Central
“Police can now confirm one person has died following a crash on SH1, Waiouru Military Area, Ruapehu District. Emergency services were called around 11.45am.
“The crash involved three vehicles and several people were injured.
“Two helicopters were dispatched from Taupo and one from Palmerston North.”
https://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/update-fatal-crash-waiouru-military-area-ruapehu-district

And, the latest reported fatality, one of at least four, so far today…

UPDATE: Fatal crash, Pukehamoamoa, Hastings District
Friday, 14 June 2019 – 10:14am – Eastern
Police have confirmed one person was killed in a crash on Taihape Road, Pukehamoamoa, Hastings District this morning. Emergency services were called around 7.50am.
The crash involved one vehicle, police said.
https://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/update-fatal-crash-pukehamoamoa-hastings-district

♠ ♠

Today’s police question:

Why is it whenever police allege “fleeing drivers” rammed their vehicles, it’s invariably the rear of the pursued cars and the front of the police vehicles that are damaged?

‘Three patrol cars rammed following three separate police pursuits in Christchurch’
“Three people have been arrested and another person is on the run following three separate police chases in Christchurch overnight. In all three chases, a police car was rammed. ” https://stuff.co.nz/national/crime/113481166/three-patrol-cars-rammed-following-three-separate-police-pursuits-in-christchurch

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Posted in Tourist Deathtrap | Tagged: , , , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

The Final Destination: At least three more Chinese tourists killed in NZ

Posted by te2ataria on March 8, 2019

WARNING: DO NOT VISIT NEW ZEALAND WITHOUT A WATERTIGHT TRAVEL DEATH INSURANCE!
.

Transporting your remains back to your country would cost about $20,000money your family have to find quickly.


UPDATED

Two NZDF personnel killed/injured in Tekapo crash removed from the scene, omitted from police report

Triple tourist fatalities may have been caused by NZDF personnel

At least three Chinese tourists were killed in a horrific head-on crash in Tekapo, South Canterbury, described by someone at the scene as “catastrophic”. Another “witness” called the road kills as “sickening”.

Three of “five” other victims were in a serious condition, Stuff reported. [Two additional victims are apparently missing without a trace!]

Another Clumsy Cover-up by NZDF?

The crash occurred on Braemar Road, which “runs off the back of the Tekapo Military Camp towards Braemar Station, on the shores of Lake Pukaki.”

“A Defence Force spokesperson said while NZDF personnel were not involved in the accident, one of its Range Wardens provided assistance in his capacity as a volunteer fire fighter,” a report said.

Police initially reported that “seven others received a range of injuries, some of which are serious.”

In an update posted on their website less than an hour later, two of the victims had disappeared without a trace:

Police can now confirm five people, not seven as earlier indicated, received injuries in this morning’s crash on Braemar Road, Tekapo.”

Blog moderators understand that up to five vehicles may have been involved in the crash including at least one driven by NZDF personnel.

The missing two, who were killed/injured in the crash, but were removed from the scene and later omitted from the police update, are believed to by NZDF personnel.

Another clumsy cover-up by NZDF? What happened to the other vehicles that were reportedly involved in the crash? Photo credit: Mark Quinlivan/ via Stuff NZ

 

Mystery of the double-cab truck

Tekapo car crash that killed [at least] three Chinese tourists and injured five others has been described as a ‘sickening’ mess, Stuff reported earlier.

“It was a head-on between some tourists and a logging crew … a double-cab sort of thing.”

However, the role of a double-cab truck in the crash is becoming increasingly unclear!


Welcome to the World’s Deadliest Tourist Attraction —
The Final Destination

More than 5,000 foreigners—overseas visitors international students, foreign workers and new immigrants—have been killed/murdered and 30,000 others seriously injured in New Zealand since January 2000. At least 98 percent of the casualties would’ve been avoidable, if NZ gave a f*ck! [Updated January, 2019]

THANKS TO MAJOR CENSORSHIP CAMPAIGNS CONDUCTED BY NZ GOVT., more than two-thirds of road fatalities go unreported, or unrecorded by authorities to protect the cutthroat NZ tourism and banking! [Search blog for additional information.]

Eight out of every 10 tourist fatalities in NZ have gone unreported this year!

Learning from the U.S. govt.:

NZ government (police and Ministry of Resurrection) under-report road fatalities and murders in the same way Puerto Rican officials (US Govt) misled the world following Hurricane Maria. Death toll from the deadly storm was reported as only 64, instead of the scientifically researched total of at least 2,975.

In NZ, about two-thirds of road fatalities go unreported, or unrecorded! [See blog entries under Ministry of Resurrection.]

See also: Police censorship produces NZ’s “lowest murder rate in decades”


Multiple  Fatalities in Tekapo Crash [Reported Only as a Triple Fatality Incident]
Friday, 8 March 2019 – 12:36pm – Canterbury

“Police can now confirm [ONLY] five people, not seven as earlier indicated, received injuries in this morning’s crash on Braemar Road, Tekapo.

“Police were called around 10.55am.

“[ONLY] Three people died, two others are in a serious condition and three people received minor to moderate injuries.”
https://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/update-fatal-crash-tekapo

 

♠ ♠

Most of the fatal crashes on NZ roads so far this year NOT  publicly reported by police; many of the victims of reported crashes resurrected by Ministry of Transport Resurrection

“Not to exceed 260”: Police ordered to suppress 2019 road fatality reports

Proudly Killed in NZ: But how many actually killed on NZ roads this year so far?

  • Actual road toll for the year so far: 201 deaths [Based on the blog’s advance statistical models and backed by other references – margin of error: ±3 per cent.]
  • No. of fatalities reported by police: ONLY 134 [Includes censored data for two regions provided by a police insider.]
  • Official No. of crash victims: ONLY 62 as of yesterday (Mar. 7, 2019)
  • Confirmed total of the road dead statistically resurrected by Ministry of Transport: 134 – 50 = 84 [using both public and private police data]

Monitor the Ministry of Resurrection’s road fatality updates and calculate the number of resurrections daily at https://www.transport.govt.nz AND https://www.transport.govt.nz/mot-resources/road-safety-resources/road-deaths/

NOTE: Most fatal crashes that have occurred this year so far have been reported by police as “serious injury” crashes.

♠ ♠

 

 

Posted in Tourist Deathtrap | Tagged: , , , , , , , , , | Leave a Comment »