sent by a reader
Cui Bono? Who benefits from heightened tensions between Maori and the Asian Communities in New Zealand?
Who is Behind the Asian Murders?
The New Zealand ruling class desperately needs to create an extreme “underclass” to protect its interests against a reawakening of Maori pride.
This unquestioning “slave” class personified by Asians, especially the Indian and Chinese migrant communities, not only shifts the focus of attention from the tensions between Maori and Pakeha [European land thieves] to Maori against Asians, it also strengthens the Pakeha’s “divide-n-rule” status considerably.
How many white NZ women are murdered assassination style after having their handbags snatched?
The recent cold blooded murders of Mr Navtej Singh, 30, the Indian shopkeeper, Mrs Yin Ping Yang, the 80-year-old Chinese grandmother and Mrs Joanne Wang, the Chinese mother and businesswomen, were not ordinary robberies that went “wrong.” Each murder had the hallmarks of a professional hit, calculated assassinations arranged by the New Zealand ruling class to raise the levels of tension between the Maori and the Asian communities.
As shown by the reaction of the Asian communities, the Pakeha plan has thus far succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.
Paras and members of SAS load weapons and equipment into vehicles at Ruatoki North as the Tuhoe tribe’s traditional lands become the focus of an unprecedented paramilitary police operation, alleging the forests also hide military-style training camps. (Source: Stuff NZ). Image may be subject to copyright. See NewZeelend Fair Use Notice!
A Rigged Zero Sum Game
As the Pakeha “masterclass” watches from the balcony, the “lazy,” “demanding,” “troublesome” and “unruly” indigenous population, Maori, and the the “hardworking,” “obedient” and easily manageable “invasive population,” the Asian migrants, are set on each other and forced to fight it to the death gladiator style. This is a rigged zero sum game—the winner is already decided!
What To Do
Coming soon …
- Polynesian community made scapegoat for violence against Asians
- NZ Dollar, ANZ Bank, Spies, Assassins, Phone Tapping, Attempted Murder …
- The Remaining Maori of Aotearoa New Zealand
- New Zealand: A Cesspool of Spies, Assassins, Genocidal Murderers
- New Zealand won’t reopen Rainbow Warrior case [Why Not, Helen Clark?]
- A Call to Boycott Westpac Banking Corporation
- NZ Gov. Not Fit to Sit on UN Human Rights Council
- NZ attacks on Maori: Earlier Reports (Very messy)
- Stuff New Zealand [Tuhoe have a strong sense of injustice]
- Forget terrorists – it’s the secret police the public needs to fear
- Whatever cards police hold had better be a winning hand
- Civil Rights Defense
- “As our rights and our mana are slowly hacked away we become like a beached whale struggling to live on the shore.” ~ Te Ataria, 1887