Posted by te2ataria on March 21, 2017
Heavily Censored Police Road Fatality Reports
- NO vehicle-related fatality report allowed today, as of posting.
- Based on insider information, statistical models and local news, WE believe about 900 people were killed and 8,000 others seriously injured on NZ suicide roads in 2016; However, only 328 fatalities reported, last year.
- To protect the tourist industry and massive foreign investment, about two out of every three road fatalities go unreported, or the dead are statistically resurrected by NZ government.
- 32 Foreigners killed in New Zealand in 32 days [Posted on January 25, 2017]
- Police told to keep their mouths shut about overseas licence holders
- Don’t reveal crash driver’s ethnicity, police told.
NZ SAS and U.S. troops killed or wounded 21 civilians, mostly women and children, say Hager and Stephenson
New Zealand SAS and U.S. troops killed or wounded 21 civilians, mostly women and children, during a raid on two Afghan villages in August 2010, say investigative journalists Nicky Hager and Jon Stephenson in their new book, called Hit & Run, which was released in Wellington on Tuesday.
The book is based on numerous interviews with the troops that carried out the raids, as well as New Zealand and Afghan soldiers and villagers, the authors say.
“It was devastating, there were little children who were shot up, there was a … three-year-old who died in her mother’s arms with shrapnel inside her…” – Nicky Hager
The civilian massacres were apparently in retaliation for the death of Lieutenant Tim O’Donnell, who was reportedly killed in an ambush while on patrol in Bamyan province in August 2010.
Mom and Dad Never Told Me!
Lt Tim O’Donnell met his karma in Afghanistan. Wish I had caring parents, and grew up in a civilized country that didn’t glorify war!! Mom and dad never told me I could get my head blown off playing soldiers. I was only 28 when death came looking for me, but still don’t know why they had to send me there…
He was the first New Zealand soldier to meet his karma in Afghanistan, or else some of us are “born to kill” with impunity.
Heavily Censored Fatality News From New Zealand’s Suicide Roads
Pedestrian killed by car in Paekakariki – Name release
The pedestrian who was killed when hit by a vehicle on Sunday morning in Paekakariki was 56-year-old Caroline Boyd, who lived in Wellington.
Posted in Tourist Deathtrap | Tagged: Bamyan province, born to kill, hit and run, Jon Stephenson, killed in Afghanistan, Lt Tim O'Donnell, Nicky Hager, NZDF, official cover-up, Paekakariki | Leave a Comment »
Posted by te2ataria on September 6, 2015
Welcome to the world’s deadliest tourist destination!
In New Zealand DEATH becomes you
About 3,400 international students, visitors, workers… have lost their lives and 18,000 others seriously injured in New Zealand since 2000.
Our statistical model, using multiple samples, shows that about 3,400 foreign students, visitors, workers and new immigrants have lost their lives and 18,000 others seriously injured in New Zealand since January 2000.
More foreign visitors killed in NZ than in the rest of the world combined
Based on extensive research, the blog moderators believe that more foreigners have died in this country than in the rest of the world (ROW) combined (non-military operations), making New Zealand the deadliest destination for foreign visitors.
- The 500 or foreigners who are missing in New Zealand without a trace, are not included in the above stats.
- Iraq Coalition Military Fatalities between 2003 and 2015 stands at 4,811.
- Afghanistan Coalition Military Fatalities between 2001 and 2015 is 3,493 as of posting. http://icasualties.org/
Proudly Killed in NZ [ https://newzeelend.wordpress.com/killed-in-nz/ ]
- Readers will note that only a tiny fraction of Road or “Accidental” Deaths are reported in New Zealand. That also goes for Rapes, Murders, violent crimes…
- Starting December 2011, NZ government has again intensified the censorship of information concerning the numbers of international students and foreign visitors killed in New Zealand to protect the tourist industry (cash cow).
- For every tourist killed in New Zealand at least FIVE others are seriously/critically injured. Names of the victims who are critically injured, for example as a result of road crash, and die later, either on the way to hospital, or while waiting for emergency treatment, remain as State Secrets.
On Tuesday, 22 February 2011 at 12:51pm local time a magnitude 6.3 earthquake struck Canterbury Region in New Zealand’s South Island. The shock was centered about 10 kilometres (6 mi) south-east of the centre of Christchurch, New Zealand’s third-most populous city, causing widespread damage across the city and killing at least 185 people, about a half of whom were international students from at least 16 countries.
The following WARNING had been posted on this blog two years before the deadly earthquake struck:
A Warning to Visitors to New Zealand
Posted by te2ataria on May 9, 2009
Sent by FEWW
Climatological and Geological Warning!
The New Zealand region is about to experience significant climatological events and large-scale geological and tectonic activity. Would be visitors are advised to stay out of the area for the foreseeable future.
Posted in Tourist Deathtrap | Tagged: Christchurch earthquake, international students, killed in Afghanistan, killed in Iraq, Killed in New Zealand, road death, state secret, visitors | Leave a Comment »