Welcome to the world’s deadliest tourist destination!
In New Zealand DEATH becomes you
About 3,400 international students, visitors, workers… have lost their lives and 18,000 others seriously injured in New Zealand since 2000.
Our statistical model, using multiple samples, shows that about 3,400 foreign students, visitors, workers and new immigrants have lost their lives and 18,000 others seriously injured in New Zealand since January 2000.
More foreign visitors killed in NZ than in the rest of the world combined
Based on extensive research, the blog moderators believe that more foreigners have died in this country than in the rest of the world (ROW) combined (non-military operations), making New Zealand the deadliest destination for foreign visitors.
- The 500 or foreigners who are missing in New Zealand without a trace, are not included in the above stats.
- Iraq Coalition Military Fatalities between 2003 and 2015 stands at 4,811.
- Afghanistan Coalition Military Fatalities between 2001 and 2015 is 3,493 as of posting. http://icasualties.org/
Proudly Killed in NZ [ https://newzeelend.wordpress.com/killed-in-nz/ ]
- Readers will note that only a tiny fraction of Road or “Accidental” Deaths are reported in New Zealand. That also goes for Rapes, Murders, violent crimes…
- Starting December 2011, NZ government has again intensified the censorship of information concerning the numbers of international students and foreign visitors killed in New Zealand to protect the tourist industry (cash cow).
- For every tourist killed in New Zealand at least FIVE others are seriously/critically injured. Names of the victims who are critically injured, for example as a result of road crash, and die later, either on the way to hospital, or while waiting for emergency treatment, remain as State Secrets.
On Tuesday, 22 February 2011 at 12:51pm local time a magnitude 6.3 earthquake struck Canterbury Region in New Zealand’s South Island. The shock was centered about 10 kilometres (6 mi) south-east of the centre of Christchurch, New Zealand’s third-most populous city, causing widespread damage across the city and killing at least 185 people, about a half of whom were international students from at least 16 countries.
The following WARNING had been posted on this blog two years before the deadly earthquake struck:
A Warning to Visitors to New Zealand
Posted by te2ataria on May 9, 2009
Sent by FEWW
Climatological and Geological Warning!
The New Zealand region is about to experience significant climatological events and large-scale geological and tectonic activity. Would be visitors are advised to stay out of the area for the foreseeable future.