Heavily Censored Police Road Fatality Reports
- ONLY one vehicle-related fatality report allowed by police today, as of posting, despite several serious crashes that have been reported locally.
- Based on insider information, statistical models and local news, We believe about 900 people were killed and 8,000 others seriously injured on NZ suicide roads in 2016; However, only 328 fatalities reported, last year.
- To protect the tourist industry and massive foreign investment, about two out of every three road fatalities go unreported, or the dead are statistically resurrected by NZ government.
- 32 Foreigners killed in New Zealand in 32 days [Posted on January 25, 2017]
- Police told to keep their mouths shut about overseas licence holders
- Don’t reveal crash driver’s ethnicity, police told.
Nine-year-old Auckland girl offered $100 to go with stranger
The frigging police called the criminal incident “suspicious approach”.
Just how many New Zealanders are in foreign jails?
At least “1,500 New Zealanders were currently imprisoned [in Australian jails,”] said Australian Lawyers Alliance national president Greg Barns [as of 29 September 2015.]
Additionally, “184 New Zealanders [were] being detained,” awaiting deportation as of the above date.
However, “officials could eventually round up many of the 5,000 New Zealanders who have served more than 12 months in Australian jails.”
No plans to bring Kiwis home from harsh foreign jails
“Lawyer Craig Tuck, who has clients in multiple jurisdictions including Indonesia and China, has been lobbying the Government to follow the international lead.
“He estimates there are 800 New Zealanders in foreign jails, of whom 700 are in Australia.” http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/79544690/No-plans-to-bring-Kiwis-home-from-harsh-foreign-jails
[ONLY???] 136 Kiwis locked up in offshore prisons
“The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade knows of 136 New Zealand citizens detained in overseas prisons, as of March 2017.”
“Documents show the Government is providing consular assistance to 136 New Zealanders, including Brailsford, detained across 32 countries including Colombia, Iraq, Indonesia, the Republic of Korea, Qatar, Peru, Taiwan, Poland and Turkey. There are 50 detainees in Australia alone.”
- Child Sex Tourism: New Zealander Paul Anthony Brailsford, right, is serving a 20-year sentence for sex crimes in Colombia [Tip of the Iceberg]
There’s no better place to get killed… eight out of ten people killed in New Zealand would probably agree!
Killed in the air and on the ‘landing grounds’
One killed in microlight crash
The pilot of the single-seater microlight was killed after crashing their microlight in Te Mapara, Waikato near State Highway 3 in Te Mapar on Sunday afternoon, police has said.
Heavily Censored News From New Zealand’s Suicide Roads
One dead, another critically injured after being trapped by a truck near Queenstown
“A person has died and another is critically injured after being hit by a truck at an exclusive Queenstown subdivision. The incident [occurred] at the gated community of Closeburn Station, about 15kim from the city centre, at about 3.50pm,” said a report.
Nelson is Sinking [also confirmed by a private report received by the blog.]
“A GNS scientist says monitoring of land movement since 2004 shows the Nelson region has been sinking fractionally each year, but the Kaikōura earthquake lowered it instantly by a further 20 millimetres.” http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national/328463/gns-monitoring-shows-nelson-is-sinking