- Cyclone Cook weather could be the worst since 1968
- Multiple States of Emergency Declared across North Island: Worst storm since Wahine disaster – MetService
Heavily Censored Police Road Fatality Reports
- ONLY two vehicle-related fatality reports allowed by police today, despite at least 11 serious crashes that have been reported locally.
- UPDATE: Sunday, April 9. See below. ONLY one vehicle-related fatality report allowed by police for Sunday, as of posting.
- Based on insider information, statistical models and local news, We believe about 900 people were killed and 8,000 others seriously injured on NZ suicide roads in 2016; However, only 328 fatalities reported, last year.
- To protect the tourist industry and massive foreign investment, about two out of every three road fatalities go unreported, or the dead are statistically resurrected by NZ government.
- 32 Foreigners killed in New Zealand in 32 days [Posted on January 25, 2017]
- Police told to keep their mouths shut about overseas licence holders
- Don’t reveal crash driver’s ethnicity, police told.
It’s not just the corrupt politicians, odious judges, pathological police… our health professionals are woefully incompetent, too!
Hospitals from Hell: About 10,000 people were harmed by NZ hospitals last year alone, said a report.
“[The Accident Compensation Corporation] ACC has forked out close to $675 million in the past decade for patients injured after botched medical treatments, misdiagnosis, post-surgery infections and reactions to medications.”The ACC released a report on treatment injuries, cases where patients were unintentionally harmed during medical treatment, in the 2015/2016 financial year today.
“It found that 8881 treatment injury claims were accepted. With 5002 coming from a public DHB hospital, a further 3879 treatment injuries were sustained in private hospitals, general practice, and other health settings.” Read more…
The report is available at www.acc.co.nz/treatmentsafety.
Teen dies at home after being discharged from hospital
“A 13-year-old boy found injured at the scene of a Northland car crash has died after being discharged from Kaitaia Hospital.
“Police are seeking witnesses of the crash, which occurred just before midnight on Sunday, April 9, on Bonnett Rd, Kaitaia.
The boy was given the all-clear, presumably after a THOROUGH medical examination by one or more QUALIFIED doctors, and left hospital the morning after the crash, but later died at home. http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/91508227/Boy-dies-at-home-after-being-discharged-from-hospital
Heavily Censored News From New Zealand’s Suicide Roads
Fatal crash in Patetonga -Waikato
Wednesday, 12 April 2017 – 1:04pm
A fatal vehicle crash on State Highway 27 in Hauraki occurred between two vehicles around midday just south of Patetonga. One foreign tourist was killed and two others are being extracted from the first vehicle with serious injuries.
The sole occupant of the second vehicle is in a [critical, but] stable condition, police said.
Fatal crash on Broadlands Rd, Taupo area – Bay of Plenty [of Deaths]
Wednesday, 12 April 2017 – 3:27pm
One person was killed following a crash involving two vehicles on Broadlands Rd, Rotokawa, in the Taupo area. Emergency services were called to the fatal crash scene at 2.19pm, police said.
Update and name release of body found on Takapuna Beach – Waitemata
Wednesday, 12 April 2017 – 1:20pm
“Police can confirm that the body found on Takapuna Beach on Tuesday 11 April , 2017 was that of missing man 26-year-old Stephen Kapeli [originally from Greece?] Stephen was reported missing from Takapuna on Wednesday 5 April.”
He was being treated in North Shore Hospital’s mental health unit but disappeared while out on “approved unescorted leave“.
Name release: SH1 Dome Valley fatal crash – Waitemata
Wednesday, 12 April 2017 – 8:33am
Police can now release the name of the man killed in a crash on SH1 at Dome Valley, on Friday 7 April 2017. He was 36–year-old Tyrone Anthony Kairuz who lived in Auckland. His nationality has not been revealed.
Name release – single vehicle crash Sunday 2 April – Waitemata
Tuesday, 11 April 2017 – 7:58pm
Police can now release the name of the man who died following a single car crash on State Highway 1 near Pohuehue on Sunday 2 April. He was 26-year-old Hiawe Demetrius Brown of Whangarei.
NZ Police Clowns: Extreme Malevolence, Institutional Corruption, Phenomenal Incompetence
UPDATE – Leo Lipp-Neighbours case – Tasman
Wednesday, 12 April 2017 – 4:45pm
“The following can be attributed to Nelson Bays Area Commander, Inspector Mrs Mat Arnold-Kelly:
A forensic pathology team in Christchurch has been able to positively identify the human remains found in the vehicle recovered from the Nelson Harbour last week. They are that of the missing person Leo Lipp-Neighbours.
Mr Lipp-Neighbours was 19-years-old when he disappeared along with his vehicle on the morning of 24 January 2010.”
It’s unclear why it took the incompetent clowns seven years to search the Nelson Harbour to find the missing car and Leo’s remains.