Heavily Censored Police Road Fatality Reports
- ONLY one vehicle-related fatality report allowed by police today, despite numerous serious crashes.
- Based on insider information, statistical models and local news, We believe about 900 people were killed and 8,000 others seriously injured on NZ suicide roads in 2016; However, only 328 fatalities reported, last year.
- To protect the tourist industry and massive foreign investment, about two out of every three road fatalities go unreported, or the dead are statistically resurrected by NZ government.
- 32 Foreigners killed in New Zealand in 32 days [Posted on January 25, 2017]
- Police told to keep their mouths shut about overseas licence holders
- Don’t reveal crash driver’s ethnicity, police told.
Today’s deaths and destruction across New Zealand [post censorship leftover reports]
18-year-old found dead in Dunedin flat on Saturday
“Police are currently at an address on Cumberland Street, North Dunedin where a male was found dead shortly before 3pm today. At this stage Police are treating the death as unexplained and are awaiting post mortem results.”
Police investigate ‘unexplained’ death in Dunedin on Tuesday
A police guard remained outside the Glen Rd house, in the suburb of Mornington, Dunedin on Tuesday. The property remained cordoned off following the discovery of a body on Monday night, and the death was being treated as “unexplained”.
Murders are Us
Homicide investigation underway in Taupo, Bay of Plenty [of Homicides]
“Police have launched a homicide investigation after a woman was killed at a Mahuta Road address in Five Mile Bay, near Taupo, this morning. Emergency services responded to a report at approximately 8:30am that a 58-year-old woman had received stab wounds. She was being flown to Waikato Hospital in a critical condition when she passed away. Police have arrested a 56-year-old man and are not seeking anyone else in relation to the incident.”
Taupo Again: Arrest after man seriously injured in Ohakuri, near Taupo
A 25-year-old man has been arrested in relation to a serious assault near Taupo that’s left a 21-year-old man in a critical condition.
Person found unconscious on Queen Street
A person is in a critical condition in Auckland City Hospital after being found unconscious on a downtown street this morning.
Heavily Censored News From New Zealand’s Suicide Roads
Fatality at Methven motorcyle [sic] event
Police and emergency services are in attendance at the Mountain Thunder motorcyle [sic] event in Methven where a motorcyclist has died in a crash this afternoon. The mototorcyclist [sic] initially suffered critical injuries in the crash at around 12:50pm and has since died at the scene.
Cyclist critically injured in Onehunga crash
SH1 south of Kaikōura closed again due to slip
A new slip has been discovered on State Highway 1 south of Kaikōura, closing the road until several thousand cubic metres of material can be removed.
New Zealand Disease Warnings
Health Warning: Hawke’s Bay whooping cough
Whooping cough cases are increasing in Hawke’s Bay.
Police Literacy Lessons
Read aloud: MO-TOR-CY-CLE. Now practice writing the word MOTORCYCLE 150 times.
Do the same as above for MOTORCYCLIST.