Sent by an American reader
What should the Pussy-grabber in Chief do after he is impeached and forced to resign?
Move to New Zealand, of course! Drumpf would feel at home in NZ because:
- He’s a rapist, pedophile and sexual predator.
- He’s incestuous.
- He’s racist.
- He’s a conman and fraudster.
- He’s a pathological liar.
- He’s a slumlord.
- He’s a psychopath.
- He’s a violent narcissist.
- He’s a misogynist because of his family’s deep roots in sex trade (“prostitution and pimping” starting with his grandfather, and his own involvement in child-sex trafficking).
- “[Drumpf] appeals to an ancient fear of contagion, which analogizes out-groups to parasites and poisons.”
Sociopath vs. Psychopath: What’s the Difference?
A psychopath doesn’t have a conscience. If he lies to you so he can steal your money, he won’t feel any moral qualms, though he may pretend to. He may observe others and then act the way they do so he’s not “found out,” Tompkins says.
A sociopath typically has a conscience, but it’s weak. He may know that taking your money is wrong, and he might feel some guilt or remorse, but that won’t stop his behavior.
Both lack empathy, the ability to stand in someone else’s shoes and understand how they feel. But a psychopath has less regard for others, says Aaron Kipnis, PhD, author of The Midas Complex. Someone with this personality type sees others as objects he can use for his own benefit. [WebMD]