Zombie Democracy – Apartheid Fort NZ

World's Deadliest Tourist Destination! [Chinese triads, Thai sex traffickers, low IQ migs, peds, hitmen… welcome!]

Posts Tagged ‘Phil Goff’

CHRISTCHURCH QUAKE: SUNDAY SPECIAL

Posted by te2ataria on February 27, 2011

Today’s Photo Op

Phil Goff: The Aspiring NZ Prime Minister


The Dragon and the Raven. Helen Clark visits Christchurch with Labour leader Phil Goff . Twitpic / Phil Goff

Headlines:

Related Links:

Posted in 10 reasons to emigrate to NZ, 10 reasons to visit NZ, 10 Worst Places | Tagged: , , , | 1 Comment »

Key Told To Shut Up Over Worth

Posted by te2ataria on November 27, 2009

sent by a reader

Police Will Never Prosecute One of Their Own

Richard Worth could have raped every Korean woman in NZ, and commit incest with his daughter, but the ‘kiwi Don’ wouldn’t have been prosecuted.

National minister Richard Worth resigned in June this year after a Korean woman in her 40s complained to the police that he had forced himself on her and had sex without her consent.


Dr Worth was minister for Internal Affairs, Land Information, Archives New Zealand, and the National Library, and associate minister of Justice.

The woman who laid a complaint with police against Richard Worth says he invited her to Parliament, hosted her in his ministerial capacity then took her to a hotel room he had arranged for her where a sexual encounter took place.”

Another woman complained Worth had harassed her with multiple text messages and repeated phone calls, seeking sexual favors.

“Dr Worth was also accused by Labour leader Phil Goff [he is rumored to be the CIA Station Chief in New Zealand ] of having made unwanted advances to a Labour activist – Neelam Choudary – after offering her two jobs.”


Neelam Choudary. Image source: Flicker . Image may be subject to copyright.

Richard  Worth, who was until recently the chairman of the Korean-New Zealand business council, resigned as minister of internal affairs in early June.

In July the Korean businesswomen was forced to withdraw her complaint. According to a source, the Korean business community had decided to withdraw their support because Worth had already resigned, and the woman wasn’t a virgin teenager.

Is It True?

Could an Asian female climb to the top of political food chain without being sponsored by influential politicians (come members of the establishment) like Richard Worth?

There was even a more vicious rumor in high circles, also in July, about Melissa Lee, New Zealand’s first Korean MP. It was said that she would never have made it to the top of the political food chain without first sexually gratifying Richard Worth.


Melissa Lee: You think I’d tell you? My lips are sealed! (Photo by Hannah Johnston/Getty Images. Image may be subject to copyright)

What John Key said wasn’t what John Key did – or didn’t!

After Worth announced his resignation as a minister in June,  John Key (NZ Prime Minister) declared that he would have sacked Worth if he had not resigned.


John Key: I lied, what are you going to do about it? (Photo   Source: ODT. Image may be subject to copyright.)
“His conduct does not befit a minister, and I will not have him in my Cabinet,” Key said in June, clearly satisfied that Worth had done wrong!

Key said he would probably tell the nation why he had lost confidence in Worth, but he would wait until police completed its investigation.

Today, the head of the police inquiry into Worth complaint case, Detective Inspector Paul Basham [watch this guy climbing fast to the top of police corruption ladder,] said police had completed a “careful and thorough investigation into the matter,” overseen by  a senior CIB officer and assessed by police legal advisers.

And his sidekick added: “Having completed the investigation, the police have determined that there is no basis for proceeding with any criminal charge against Dr Worth.”

Slam, Bam, Thank you Mrs Korean businesswoman!

OK, Mr Key! Now will you tell us?

That question started off Key. Here’s his tirade:

“Had he stayed as a member of Parliament, you would have had a right to go over the entrails of that because he was a member of Parliament,” Mr Key told journalists at a press conference.

“He lost my confidence and that is the end of the matter as far as I am concerned.

“I am not going to comment on the details. He lost my confidence and that is enough. … I don’t think I need to explain.” [Why indeed, you’re the PM. Don’t let the public spoil that for you.]

Key added, since Worth was no longer involved with National caucus or part of the Executive, “and on that basis that is the chapter closed to that story and I am moving on.”

But what about your promise?

Look here, said PM John Key, the Cabinet Manual says nothing about giving reasons. [Just who the hell do you think you people are? Do you really thing you were the ones who elected me to Office?]

Then he calmed down somewhat and said:

“I think the New Zealand public do trust me to be, I think, a fair but reasonable person. [Being fair and being reasonable are NOT mutually exclusive. In fact the two go hand in hand!]

“When I saw information I felt I needed to act on, I acted.  [It that “Information” the public want to know, you dimwit. Are you going to reveal it or must the public… wait for you to write your post-politics memoir?]

“I am not going any further than to say he lost my confidence and I believe through the Richard Worth saga that I acted fairly, but firmly and swiftly.”

Posted in Korean businesswomen, korean community in NZ, Korean-New Zealand sex council, new zealand politics, sex for job | Tagged: , , , , , | 2 Comments »

‘War Criminals’ or Common Murderers?

Posted by te2ataria on August 2, 2009

sent by a reader in Sewage City [Wellington]  and edited by TEAA

Common criminals, rapists, murders and assassins, like their fathers, their fathers’ fathers and their fathers before them …

The phrase “War Criminal” is a bit of misnomer. They occupy other people’s country and wage a war of aggression against them, rape their women and children, and torture and murder their boys and men. Should they be called ‘war criminal’s or  hired assassins and common murderers?

Whatever the answer, to the average Afghan victim, the semantics hardly matter!

NZ assassins
New Zealand assassins [soldiers] stand accused of creating ‘ghost detainees’ by handing prisoners to American special forces without recording their names.

Once again, New Zealand has broken the Geneva Convention and laws against torture. New Zealand committed “war crimes” when our “elite” assassins, the so-called SAS troops,  handed over 50-70 Afghan prisoners to the Americans at a detention center in Kandahar, southern Afghanistan in 2002.

The infamous “Camp Slappy,” as it was called by the US occupation forces, was a torture center. Prisoners who came out alive described how they were tortured by being beaten senseless, [possibly waterboarding] and left in the open to freeze in winter after being drenched in water.

In Kiwi troops in ‘war crimes’ row, Jon Stephenson of Sunday Star Times said:

The Geneva Convention and the UN Convention against Torture prohibit signatories such as New Zealand from torturing, humiliating or degrading prisoners, and from transferring them to countries that do so. Investigations are under way in the US and other countries into Geneva Convention abuses in Afghanistan at the time New Zealanders were transferring prisoners there.

The military disinformation machine claims that there’s no evidence the SAS directly conducted torture. Presumably, based on the argument that the assassins are only trained to rape and murder.

There is no evidence that the SAS was directly involved in torture, but New Zealand stands accused of creating “ghost detainees” by handing prisoners to the Americans without recording their names. SAS sources said that while height, eye colour and place of detention were recorded, the prisoner’s name and date of birth were not.

Top US international human rights lawyer Michael Ratner said that by failing to accurately document the names of transferred prisoners, New Zealanders were effectively enablers of abuse.

Let’s hope this is not a clever spin put on the atrocities committed by NZ troops in Afghanistan, which also attempts to create a “false bottom” to hide the true depth and extent of “war” crimes and crimes committed against humanity by these common murderers.

“It’s a war crime to keep a ghost detainee; it’s a war crime to let them be abused,” he said. “I’ve come to expect bad of the United States post-9/11, but I would have hoped New Zealand, which is a signatory to the [Geneva] Convention, would have obeyed the Convention.”

The revelations come as Prime Minister John Key considers sending the SAS back to Afghanistan. A decision is due this month, and yesterday Key would not discuss the war crime allegations. Labour leader Phil Goff, whose party was in government at the time, did not return calls.

The Labour leader Phil Goff, who’s one of the major players in the military disinformation machine, and who’s known as the  “honorary CIA station chief in Wellington”, believes he stands a fair chance of competing with the Israel first Jewish PM, John Key, for political  favours from the Zionist military establishment.

Rest of the article follows:

An SAS member in Afghanistan in 2002, when asked if there was concern about how prisoners would be treated at the Kandahar detention centre, said: “We sort of knew what would happen to the prisoners, Americans being Americans.”

A senior SAS source told the Sunday Star-Times he was “pretty sure” some of the prisoners ended up being sent to America’s notorious Guantanamo Bay prison in Cuba.

Torture and mistreatment of prisoners at Guantanamo has been criticised [condemned] by the Red Cross and a wide variety of human rights groups, with Amnesty International calling it “the gulag of our times”. Yet prisoners transferred to Guantanamo in 2002 from Afghanistan have said the physical abuse they experienced at the Kandahar detention centre was even more brutal.

SAS sources say none of the Kiwis visited the Kandahar detention centre. “We weren’t allowed inside,” said one. Another SAS member said the detention centre was at least half a kilometre away from the SAS quarters, and the soldiers could not hear anything or see much.

One SAS member who served at Kandahar in 2002 told the Star-Times the New Zealanders treated all their prisoners well.

Another SAS member said that when New Zealanders took prisoners in the field they treated them in a “firm but fair” manner. On one occasion they gave them chocolate, he said, while waiting for helicopters to transfer the prisoners to Kandahar.

“The real fun would have happened at the other end [at the detention centre], I dare say.”

Ratner, who teaches at Yale and Columbia law schools and is president of the New York-based Center for Constitutional Rights, says the New Zealand government should have heard alarm bells as early as February 2002, when Bush and US defence secretary Donald Rumsfeld said that alQaeda and Taliban prisoners were not entitled to prisoner-of-war status or the legal protections of the Geneva Convention.

“It was obvious to everybody what was going on,” says Ratner. “The New Zealand authorities knew that turning prisoners over to the Americans was very likely or very possibly going to cause inhumane treatment.

“How could New Zealand, no matter what the United States said, give up their obligations under the Convention?”

The Star-Times understands the issue of the American treatment of prisoners came up in April 2002 at a meeting called by the SAS commander, Lieutenant-Colonel Jim Blackwell, of commanders from the Danish, Norwegian, German and Canadian special forces.

A member of the Danish special forces stationed at Kandahar told the Star-Times that the meeting was held at New Zealand quarters and

said that Blackwell and several other SAS men were present.

“We knew the prisoners were not being treated the way they should be treated. We also knew that there were innocent people among them.” These two facts also caused concern to the New Zealanders, who were worried their prisoners were being mistreated by the Americans.

A Danish media investigation found that a special forces interpreter, working with US interrogators at Kandahar in early 2002, witnessed severe abuse and torture.

A fellow soldier told the Star-Times the man was deeply shaken by what he saw, but his complaints to superiors were ignored.

In March 2002 prisoners taken by Danish special forces were also seriously abused after being delivered into American custody at Kandahar.

The Danish government and military downplayed the incident, initially denying it had happened. One of the Danes on the operation told a journalist: “We felt very let down.”

Copenhagen University law professor Jens Elo Rytter said the Danish government made a political decision to trust the US to treat transferred prisoners well, despite evidence of mistreatment. It appeared New Zealand had followed a similar path, and “certainly, to my mind, that’s a breach of the Third Geneva Convention as well as the Convention on Torture”.

The New Zealand defence force’s top lawyer, Brigadier Kevin Riordan, said New Zealand took its responsibilities under the Geneva Convention and international law very seriously. [Codswallop, or bullshit, if you prefer, rear butt admiral!]

After one incident, the New Zealand commander at Kandahar “remonstrated with the Americans about the way they were initially handling people who were handed over to them”.

Obtaining somebody’s name in Afghanistan was not a straightforward process, said Riordan. Afghans often went by a number of different names, and to make sense of what they said “you would have to be able to speak their particular language, perhaps their dialect”.

The chief of the defence force, Lieutenant-General Jerry Mateparae, told the Star-Times that the rules about the handing over of prisoners had been tightened since the SAS first went to Afghanistan.

At that time, “our understandings of how others would operate were quite different, and subsequently we’ve seen some untoward things in terms of Abu Ghraib. That wasn’t on the landscape [in 2002]”.

However, Ratner said the Abu Ghraib torture scandal broke in April 2004, when US violations of international law in Afghanistan had been going on for more than two years.

Former Human Rights Watch investigator John Sifton, who investigated prisoner abuse at Kandahar, said it was a myth that the US torture of prisoners began at Guantanamo Bay and spread from there to Iraq. “It started in Afghanistan,” he told the Star-Times. “I find it difficult to imagine that anyone stationed at Kandahar did not know that abuse was going on.” http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/2712026/Kiwi-troops-in-war-crimes-row

The Moderator, Blog contributors, their families and friends hereby unanimously and unequivocally revoke whatever permission pakeha believe they might have, implied or otherwise, to use Maori homeland as a military base to train and export their terrorists and assassination squads throughout the world.

JohnKey GO Home! We don’t want you here!

Related Links:

Posted in Camp Slappy, Geneva Convention, ghost detainees, Kandahar, NZ SAS, UN Convention against Torture, US occupation forces, waterboarding | Tagged: , , , , , , , , , | 2 Comments »