Heavily Censored Police Road Fatality Reports
- NO vehicle-related fatality report allowed by police today, despite at least six serious crashes that have been reported locally.
- Based on insider information, statistical models and local news, We believe about 900 people were killed and 8,000 others seriously injured on NZ suicide roads in 2016; However, only 328 fatalities reported, last year.
- To protect the tourist industry and massive foreign investment, about two out of every three road fatalities go unreported, or the dead are statistically resurrected by NZ government.
- 32 Foreigners killed in New Zealand in 32 days [Posted on January 25, 2017]
- Police told to keep their mouths shut about overseas licence holders
- Don’t reveal crash driver’s ethnicity, police told.
To the latest American killed in New Zealand:
Phillip Loving (known as Andy), an American living in Queenstown, was crushed to death by a truck near his home on Monday.
Loving and his wife, Penny, ran Station Imports, a company exporting New Zealand wines to the United States, said a report.
They closed down the business after 16 years to “pursue new adventures”, according to a newsletter released on the Internet.
A 19-year-old who was critically injured and flown to Dunedin Hospital was reportedly in the intensive care unit on Monday night.
NZ Police Clowns: Extreme Malevolence, Institutional Corruption, Phenomenal Incompetence
12 policemen quit in recent years over drink-driving, drugs charge [the rest allowed to stay]
“Commissioner Mike Bush rose to the top despite [at least one] drink-driving conviction in 1983 [and god knows what else.] He said recently that he regretted the conviction, but that attitudes were more permissive then.”
Do we really have an ethical judge in New Zealand?
“Stupid is as stupid does!” —Forest Gump
“Volcanic eruption could cripple Auckland’s transport network: scientists”
“Let’s Call The Whole Thing Off”
You say either and we say ei-ther,
You say neither and we say ne-ither,
You say cripple and we say ____,
You say significant and we say ____.
Potato and potahto, Tomato, tomahto, pyjamas and pyjahmas,
laughter, larfter, after, arfter. Scallops, lobsters, and ersters and oysters,
Vanilla vanella chocolate strawberry, saspiralla, and saspirella,
Vanilla vanella chocolate strawberry saspiralla, and saspirella,
It looks as if we two will never be one, and there’s nothing that can be done.
Better call the whole thing off.
Pater, mater Uncle, auntie let’s call the whole thing off.
And oh, if we ever part, then that might break my heart [but I wouldn’t bank on it!]