Zombie Democracy – Apartheid Fort NZ

Welcome to World's Deadliest Tourist Destination! Toxic NZ visa priority: Spies, triads, assassins, sex traffickers, low IQ…

Posts Tagged ‘Pike River mine’

New footage shows NO fire damage in Pike River Mine

Posted by te2ataria on June 19, 2017

The Most Heavily Censored Blog in New Zealand [Watch Out for Ceaseless Swarms and Immense Tsunamis of Bad Karma, Mister Ingrish!!]

*****

New Pike video shows no sign of inferno

“New footage from deep inside Pike River Mine shows no sign of an inferno or underground fire.

“The footage, obtained by Newshub, also shows what appears to be a pair of spectacles belonging to Ben Rockhouse, the only miner working in that area who wore glasses.

“Filmed in 2011, just over a month after the fourth 2010 explosion, the footage shows the coal face of the mine, as deep as operations had got.”   http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2017/06/new-pike-footage-shows-no-sign-of-inferno.html

Poll: Most Kiwis want Pike River mine re-entry 

Pike River families to head to Supreme Court
Two of the 29 Pike River Mine victims’ families have won the right to appeal their case to the  Supreme Court.  http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national/333353/pike-river-families-to-head-to-supreme-court

Photos of 24 of the 29 trapped miners who, the blog moderators believe, were murdered after NZ Army exploded the Pike River coalmine on orders from NZ PM John Key.

Other Links:

NZ is a ‘criminal paradise’

Chinese anti-crime video says NZ becoming a ‘criminal paradise’

The creators of the first Chinese-made anti-crime advertisement in New Zealand say the country is becoming a “criminal paradise,” and urge the Government to help Asian victims of crime. http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2017/06/chinese-anti-crime-video-says-nz-becoming-a-criminal-paradise.html

*****

Police Road Fatality Reports [Extreme Censorship is in Effect for Commercial Reasons]

  • Monday: Only two road fatality reports were allowed by police, today, as of posting, despite at least 11 serious crashes reported locally.
  • Sunday: No fatality report allowed by police, despite at least 7 serious crashes reported locally.
  • Saturday: Only EIGHT road fatality reports were allowed by police, as of posting, despite at least 22 serious crashes reported locally.
    • At least  three French tourists were killed.
    • The eight fatalities listed on Saturday log include one that occurred late Friday night.
  • Only one road fatality report allowed by police on  FRIDAY. [A second fatality for the day was reported on Saturday.]
  • Wednesday  [June 14] Update: A fatal  vehicle crash occurred shortly after 8pm on SH26 Paeroa Kopu Road, police said.
  • Tuesday [June 13] Update: Person killed overnight in car fire.
  • Sunday [June 11]  Update: 
    • Nigel Sammons, the 33-year-old man who was found dead on Black Street, Wairoa (Hawke’s Bay), around 5am on Sunday may have been hit by a vehicle, police said.
  • Saturday [June 10] Update:
    • A man was killed after his car crashed into a roadside embankment near Taupō Saturday night, just before 11.30pm.
  • Friday [June 9] Update:
    • Pedestrian hit on Tuesday, died Friday June 9.
    •  Fatal crash into a paddock in Himatangi Beach, Manawatu (see below for details.)
  • Based on insider information, statistical models and local news, We believe about 900 people were killed and 8,000 others seriously/critically injured on NZ suicide roads in 2016; however, only 328 fatalities were reported last year.
  • To protect the tourist industry and massive foreign investment, about two out of every three road fatalities go unreported, or the dead are statistically resurrected by NZ government.
  • 32 Foreigners killed in New Zealand in 32 days [Posted on January 25, 2017]
  • Police told to keep their mouths shut about overseas licence holders
  • Don’t reveal crash driver’s ethnicity, police told.

 *****

Today’s reported road fatalities

One killed in crash on Mapara Road, Taupo
[Bay of Plenty of Deaths]
At 7.20am this morning a Mazda utility vehicle collided with a tree on Mapara Road, Taupo. The driver and sole male occupant of the vehicle died from injuries at the scene, police said.
http://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/one-dead-crash-mapara-road-taupo

Fatal crash at Kinloch – motorists to avoid area
[Bay of Plenty of Deaths]
Police are investigating a crash that occurred at 7.34 this morning, June 19, on Mapara Road in Kinloch, between King Road and Katelyn Place. One person, the driver, was reportedly trapped in the vehicle after hitting a tree and has since died at the scene.
http://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/fatal-crash-kinloch-motorists-avoid-area

Pedestrians killed or in a critical/serious condition after being hit by cars

Name release following death of pedestrian in Gisborne
The pedestrian killed in Gisborne on Friday 16 June following a collision with a car was 33-year-old Kimberly Chaval Phillips who lived in Gisborne.
http://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/name-release-following-death-pedestrian-gisborne

Man struck by car in Manukau
At 10.46am Police attended an incident at the intersection of Great South Road and Te Irirangi Drive in Manukau. A car has struck a male pedestrian. It is believed the man had been washing car windows in the area. The man has received serious injuries and been taken to Middlemore Hospital.
http://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/man-struck-car-manukau

Crash at Springlands, Blenheim – motorists and pedestrians avoid area
Police and emergency services have been called to a crash on the intersection of Colemans Road and Orchard Lane, Blenheim at about 6.20am, 19 June. A car has collided with a pedestrian and the pedestrian is in a critical condition.

NZ Police Clowns: Extreme Malevolence, Institutional Corruption, Phenomenal Incompetence, Sexual Harassment, Speeding and DUI with Impunity

Brain injured teen kept in police cells for three nights
The Ministry for Vulnerable Children [aka, “the mother fuckers who get paid for paedophilia, child molestation and abuse…”] left a teenager with a pre-existing brain injury in police cells for three nights because they could not find him a suitable bed.  http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national/333375/brain-injured-teen-left-in-police-cells-for-three-nights

Registered Nurses gave child wrong vaccine
Two nurses gave the wrong vaccine to a 15-month-old boy last year.
http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national/333373/nurses-gave-child-wrong-vaccine-deputy-hdc

No. of Known Murders, Stabbings, Armed Robberies, Violent Assaults, kidnappings/”Sexnappings”…

A total of at least 27 incidents reported since Friday.

Man charged with Kim Richmond’s murder
Waikato Police say they have arrested a 45-year-old man and charged him with murder  of Kim Louise Richmond.
http://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/arrest-kim-richmond-case

Posted in Tourist Deathtrap | Tagged: , , , , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

Pike River mine families shafted again by NZ government

Posted by te2ataria on May 1, 2017

On November 24, 2010, we wrote:

Did you see the F**KING PM [John Key] on the News YESTERDAY?

His face looked as pale as panda feces; his body language said it all. He knew  decision to seal the fate of the miners was already made. The government was not going to get any of them out of the blasted mine alive, and they needed a “closure” at explosive speeds!

“It is our belief that no-one has survived and everyone will have perished,” police superintendent Gary Knowles told reporters. He knew the Army had blown up the mine on PM’s order to have an excuse for wrapping up the rescue operations in Pike River coalmine.

NZ Army killed two Australians, two Britons, a South African and 24 New Zealanders. [Zombie Democracy: Apartheid Fort NZ Bog]

 

‘Inside the Pike River mine – what police never showed the families’ —Newshub

The video shows a robot going down the mine’s tunnel.

It has to dodge a hanging pipe and it comes across one of its own kind – the wreckage of a capsized robot that failed – before dodging its way past.

It’s very wet and the footage shows the robot needs some help, with two men inside too.

Wearing Mines Rescue uniforms and using breathing apparatus, they work casually and without gloves using a pocketknife and duct tape to make a piece of cardboard into a roof.

The robot’s journey ends when it gets to an abandoned loader as its way is blocked.

It gets into trouble – overheating – and emitting what appears to be smoke.

Until now, this video has been kept from the families of the 29 men killed, like Dean Dunbar, father of 17-year-old Joe Dunbar.

The footage is six years old, date-stamped March 15, 2011 – three months after the final explosion, and held by police ever since.

“How could they do this to Joseph and the other guys? Why?” Mr Dunbar says.

“They’ve had the footage; we haven’t.”

The Government, authorities and the mine’s controllers have always maintained it’s too dangerous to enter, which Mr Dunbar rejects.

“They created a situation of absolute danger; they made it look and sound explosive. It’s not,” he says.

“We’re going to peel back that litany of lies and expose it for what it is.”

The robot was in the mine’s access tunnel, known as a “the drift”, which was 2.3km long.

The wreckage it goes past is one of two Army robots, abandoned at either 800m or 1050m.

It gets 1570m down the tunnel, to the loader used by Russell Smith – a survivor who got out.

The final 730m are unexplored.

The families say this is crucial, because at 1900m there is an electrical substation that could have evidence, and also because survivor Daniel Rockhouse escaped from about that point as well – meaning there are potentially bodies left behind.

The mine was in police control at the time of the video, but police say it was not passed onto either the families or the Royal Commission because “it was assessed as having no evidential value”.

Mr Dunbar says that with no explosion, it proves going into the tunnel is safe and always has been.

“We shouldn’t have to convince the good people of New Zealand that your Government has been lying to you for so long, and we shouldn’t have to. These guys deserve better, mate,” he says.

Read more…

Photos of 24 of the 29 trapped miners who were murdered after NZ Army exploded the Pike River coalmine on orders from NZ PM John Key.

THE VICTIMS LIST

Conrad John Adams, Malcolm Campbell, Glen Peter Cruse, Allan John Dixon, Zen Wodin Drew, Christopher Peter Duggan, Joseph Ray Dunbar, John Leonard Hale, Daniel Thomas Herk, David Mark Hoggart, Richard Bennett Holling, Andrew David Hurren, Jacobus (Koos) Albertus Jonker, William John Joynson [Australian,] Riki Steve Keane, Terry David Kitchin, Samuel Peter Mackie, Francis Skiddy Marden, Michael Nolan Hanmer Monk, Stuart Gilbert Mudge, Kane Barry Nieper, Peter O’Neill, Milton John Osborne, Brendan John Palmer, Benjamin David Rockhouse, Peter James Rodger, Blair David Sims, Joshua Adam Ufer, Keith Thomas Valli.

List of the Foreigners Killed

The two Australians were William Joynson, 49, and Joshua Ufer, 25. The two Britons were Malcolm Campbell, 43, and Peter Rodger, 40. The South African miner was Jacobus Jonker, 47.

Related links:

Posted in Tourist Deathtrap | Tagged: , , , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

“Pike River is a crime-scene” –Bernie Monk

Posted by te2ataria on December 12, 2016

Sent by a reader

Owner of Pike River mine’s access road gifts victims’ families legal control of the road

Colin Van der Geest, owner of Logburn Farm, where the mine’s access road is located, said he was “happy” for the families of the 29 men who were killed in the 2010 explosion to stage protests on his land until “the best possible conclusion has been reached,” according to a statement published by Newshub.

Good on ya, bro!

Victims’ families will now be able to set up a road block to Prevent Solid Energy’s attempts to seal the Pike River mine.

Pike River families’ spokesman Bernie Monk, who lost his son Michael in the disaster, said protestors would physically block the road tomorrow morning, preventing cement trucks from accessing the mine and sealing its entrance.

Van der Geest wrote in his letter his family had “deep sympathy” what the Pike River families had been going through and “respect your right to take this action”.

“We’ll be blockading it. If anyone passes that without our permission, we’ll be serving trespass notices on them,” he told Newshub.

Monk said the Department of Conservation would be granted access, as would anyone completing safety work.

“We’ll be in Wellington on Tuesday to take our new expert plan for re-entry to Bill English. He has the chance to do what his predecessor [John Key] wouldn’t and call off the sealing of the mine.

“Pike River is a crime-scene and we want to get into the drift to recover our loved ones’ remains and the evidence that might be down there.

“We’ve got a plan to do it and we’re not going to let the opportunity to get answers get buried under hundreds of tons of concrete,” Monk said.

Related links:

Posted in Tourist Deathtrap | Tagged: , , , , | Leave a Comment »

Who will carry out the autopsies?

Posted by te2ataria on May 25, 2011

Playing Politics with Dead Miners (AGAIN)

John Key says his &^%$#** Govt could pay for Pike River body recovery

So what’s keeping you esquire?

“Prime Minister John Key said yesterday the Government had never been presented with a safe proposal,” according to a report.

He forgot to mention that the police (government) had the responsibility to remove the bodies in the first place. Then again, the police wasn’t exactly authorized to do that, were they!

“I’m happy to look at proposals that might be put up to go into the mine. I’m not ruling out putting in money. I’ve always said it’s not an issue of money.” Key said.

You’re lying through your yellow (brown?) teeth (again), Mr PM.

THE VICTIMS LIST

Conrad John Adams, Malcolm Campbell, Glen Peter Cruse, Allan John Dixon, Zen Wodin Drew, Christopher Peter Duggan, Joseph Ray Dunbar, John Leonard Hale, Daniel Thomas Herk, David Mark Hoggart, Richard Bennett Holling, Andrew David Hurren, Jacobus (Koos) Albertus Jonker, William John Joynson [Australian,] Riki Steve Keane, Terry David Kitchin, Samuel Peter Mackie, Francis Skiddy Marden, Michael Nolan Hanmer Monk, Stuart Gilbert Mudge, Kane Barry Nieper, Peter O’Neill, Milton John Osborne, Brendan John Palmer, Benjamin David Rockhouse, Peter James Rodger, Blair David Sims, Joshua Adam Ufer, Keith Thomas Valli.


Photos of 24 of the 29 trapped miners who were murdered after NZ Army exploded the Pike River coalmine on orders from NZ PM John Key.

The two Australians were William Joynson, 49, and Joshua Ufer, 25. The two Britons were Malcolm Campbell, 43, and Peter Rodger, 40. The South African miner was Jacobus Jonker, 47.

The FIVE FOREIGN VICTIMS were the 1,963rd to 1,967th foreigners to be killed in New Zealand since January 2000.

Related Links:

Posted in Tourist Deathtrap | Tagged: , , | Leave a Comment »

NZ Army Caused the Second Explosion in Pike River Mine

Posted by te2ataria on November 24, 2010

Exactly as We Told You Yesterday: Rescue Operation Would Have Been “Too Expensive!”

[Besides, a prolonged rescue operation and any additional exposure as a filthy mining country would have been bad for tourism industry. Why “Clean,” “green” New Zealand really a filthy coal-mining dump!]

How Did They Cut Short the “Costly” Rescue Operation?

PM Ordered the Army to Blow Up the Mine, Killing 5 foreigners and 24 NZers!

Did you see the F**KING PM on the News YESTERDAY? His face looked as pale as panda feces; his body language said it all. He knew  decision to seal the fate of the miners was already made. The government was not going to get any of them out of the blasted mine alive, and they needed a “closure” at explosive speeds!

“It is our belief that no-one has survived and everyone will have perished,” police superintendent Gary Knowles told reporters. He knew the Army had blown up the mine on PM’s order to have an excuse for wrapping up the rescue operations in Pike River coalmine.

NZ Army killed two Australians, two Britons, a South African and 24 New Zealanders.

The explosion also destroyed all evidence of negligence by Pike River Coal Company.

It was a “win-win” formula for all concerned, except, of course, for the poor miners who had to be murdered to make it work!

THE VICTIMS LIST

Conrad John Adams, Malcolm Campbell, Glen Peter Cruse, Allan John Dixon, Zen Wodin Drew, Christopher Peter Duggan, Joseph Ray Dunbar, John Leonard Hale, Daniel Thomas Herk, David Mark Hoggart, Richard Bennett Holling, Andrew David Hurren, Jacobus (Koos) Albertus Jonker, William John Joynson [Australian,] Riki Steve Keane, Terry David Kitchin, Samuel Peter Mackie, Francis Skiddy Marden, Michael Nolan Hanmer Monk, Stuart Gilbert Mudge, Kane Barry Nieper, Peter O’Neill, Milton John Osborne, Brendan John Palmer, Benjamin David Rockhouse, Peter James Rodger, Blair David Sims, Joshua Adam Ufer, Keith Thomas Valli.


Photos of 24 of the 29 trapped miners who were murdered after NZ Army exploded the Pike River coalmine on orders from NZ PM John Key.

The two Australians were William Joynson, 49, and Joshua Ufer, 25. The two Britons were Malcolm Campbell, 43, and Peter Rodger, 40. The South African miner was Jacobus Jonker, 47.

The FIVE FOREIGN VICTIMS were the 1,963rd to 1,967th foreigners to be killed in New Zealand since January 2000.

Related Links:

Posted in Conrad Adams, John Key, murdered miners, NZ Coal Mine Explosion, Pike River coalmine | Tagged: , , , , | 11 Comments »