Heavily Censored Police Road Fatality Reports:
- NO vehicle-related fatality report allowed by police on Saturday, as of posting, despite numerous serious crashes reported locally.
- FATALITY UPDATE FRIDAY: Third fatality reported by police. Male cyclist killed in Napier collision.
- Based on insider information, statistical models and local news, We believe about 900 people were killed and 8,000 others seriously injured on NZ suicide roads in 2016; however, only 328 fatalities were reported last year.
- To protect the tourist industry and massive foreign investment, about two out of every three road fatalities go unreported, or the dead are statistically resurrected by NZ government.
- 32 Foreigners killed in New Zealand in 32 days [Posted on January 25, 2017]
- Police told to keep their mouths shut about overseas licence holders
- Don’t reveal crash driver’s ethnicity, police told.
Paraglider Killed in Queenstwon
A paraglider was killed after crashing in Queenstown around 10am this morning, police said.
The victim was the second paraglider killed in New Zealand in 4 days. The other paraglider was killed in Canterbury on Wednesday.
Fatal paragliding incident in Canterbury
Police reported an incident on Summit Road, Christchurch where a paraglider was killed in a crash.
Fatal collision in Napier
A male cyclist was killed violently in a collision involving a truck on Georges Drive, between Kennedy Rd and Thistle St, in Napier, just before 6pm on Friday.
Murder Mystery, Negligent Homicide, or Avoidable Death?
WTF: A Ports of Auckland boat may have hit, maimed and killed a swimmer off the North Shore.
“The body of a man was recovered from the water off the East Coast Bays on the Shore around 4pm on Friday. He was missing a leg.”
A second body, that of a woman, was also found in the water at Queens Wharf on the Wellington waterfront.
Another Dead Woman found in the Water
The body found in the water at Queens Wharf on the Wellington waterfront this morning has now been recovered, police said.
The victim is believed to be a middle aged woman. “The death is being treated as unexplained, but at this stage there appear to be no suspicious circumstances.”
Heavily Censored News From New Zealand’s Suicide Roads
Two motorcyclists killed violently in collision with a tanker north of Tokoroa
Two motorcyclists were killed violently in a collision with a tanker at approximately 2:40pm on Friday 21 April, 2017, police said. [Was it yet another Fronterra milk tanker?]
The double fatal collision occurred on State Highway One, between the intersections with Rollett Road and Newell Road, Matamata County, South Waikato District. http://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/update-two-fatalities-following-sh-1-crash-north-tokoroa
TO BE CONTINUED…