V. Heavily Censored Police Road Fatality Reports:
- ONLY FOUR vehicle-related fatality reports allowed by police today, as of posting, despite several serious crashes that have been reported locally.
- Based on insider information, statistical models and local news, We believe about 900 people were killed and 8,000 others seriously/critically injured on NZ suicide roads in 2016; however, only 328 fatalities were reported last year.
- To protect the tourist industry and massive foreign investment, about two out of every three road fatalities go unreported, or the dead are statistically resurrected by NZ government.
- 32 Foreigners killed in New Zealand in 32 days [Posted on January 25, 2017]
- Police told to keep their mouths shut about overseas licence holders
- Don’t reveal crash driver’s ethnicity, police told.
Bay of Plenty of Deaths: Body recovered from Whakatane River
Murder mystery, negligent homicide, suicide, unexplained death… no. of bodies found [and reported] in NZ so far this week: Six?
The body of a an elderly female was recovered from the Whakatane River near Peketahi earlier today, police said.
“The body was located at 9:00am while Police were searching the shoreline area following reports of someone being seen in the water yesterday around midday.” http://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/update-body-recovered-whakatane-river
Heavily Censored News From New Zealand’s Suicide Roads
Fatal crash in Hawke’s Bay
Saturday, 29 April 2017 – 5:28pm
“A person has died following a crash on York Road in Longlands, Hawke’s Bay this morning. The crash occurred just after 11am and involved two cars.”
[Police did not release the report until Sunday morning, despite the misleading time tag.]
Motorcyclist killed in Waikato crash
One person has died following a collision between a motorbike and van near Pirongia, Waikato, today at around 3.20pm.
The area around Ormsby Road / Kiwi Road is currently blocked and diversions are being put in place.
Woman dies after being struck by car in Gisborne
“At approximately 9:30pm last night a pedestrian was struck by a car near the intersection of Tucker and Nelson Roads, Makauri, Gisborne. The pedestrian, a woman in her mid-twenties, received critical injuries and was transported to Gisborne Hospital. She was then transferred to Waikato Hospital early this morning and unfortunately has died since.
[Police has carefully avoided releasing any information about the evil driver.]
Fatal quad bike crash in Waimate, Canterbury
A man was killed in a serious quad bike crash crash that occurred in Waimate around midnight.
Fatal crash on SH5, near Te Haroto summit – Name release
“Police can now name the man who died following a crash on State Highway 5, near the Te Haroto summit, on Thursday afternoon. He was 33-year-old Logan Griffith, from Taupo.”
Kiwi killed in car crash [even in] south of France
Kiwi dad Beau St George was killed in a car crash in France on Thursday. The 33-year-old was killed a head-on crash that occurred between Valensole and Manosque in the Alpes-de-Haute Provence, northeast of Nice.
“Fuck the Poor and the Homeless: We need military aircraft to protect us against… [terrorists?]”
New Zealand considers purchasing new Boeing military aircraft from the US [to replace the dud Airbus choppers bought from Europe?]
The New Zealand Government is considering buying four Boeing P-8A Poseidon maritime patrol planes from the United States, which could cost up to US$1.4 billion (NZ$2.03 billion).
“However, the New Zealand Defence Force says the price is likely to be [at least $2,400, or $600 per unit] less than that [due to Trump special offer.]”
Dear New Zealand: What did Australia ever do to you?