V. Heavily Censored Police Road Fatality Reports: NO Road Deaths Sat and Sun???
- ONLY one vehicle-related fatality report allowed by police on Monday, as of posting, despite multiple serious crashes reported locally.
- SAT and SUN: Extreme Censorship in effect. No road fatality reported by police despite the v high odds!
- Based on insider information, statistical models and local news, We believe about 900 people were killed and 8,000 others seriously/critically injured on NZ suicide roads in 2016; however, only 328 fatalities were reported last year.
- To protect the tourist industry and massive foreign investment, about two out of every three road fatalities go unreported, or the dead are statistically resurrected by NZ government.
- 32 Foreigners killed in New Zealand in 32 days [Posted on January 25, 2017]
- Police told to keep their mouths shut about overseas licence holders
- Don’t reveal crash driver’s ethnicity, police told.
Sent by a reader in the Sewage City [“Wellington”]
The House Pig Appointed Foreign Affairs Minister
Don Inglese [“Bill English”] has appointed his Fat Capo [“Gerry Brownlee”] foreign affairs minister, a report said.
The insensitive ham-head had previously commented that Finnish people are uneducated and disrespectful to women, sparking outrage and making headlines in the European nation, said a report.
The ignoramus also made headlines accusing North Korea of having “evil intent” and making “outrageous threats,” most recently against Australia. [How’s that for reflex!?]
Other Capos, including Health Minister Jonathan Coleman, Attorney-General Chris Finlayson and Mitchell are still “in the mix along with Brownlee for the foreign affairs job but speculation around Parliament was if Brownlee wanted it, the job was his.”
Before the promotion, he held no fewer than FIVE ministerial portfolios including Civil Defence, Defence Minister, Greater Christchurch Regeneration Minister, Leader of the House – Minister, and Earthquake Commission – Minister Responsible.
Glen Eden Mystery Death
The man found deceased at a Glen Eden property on Saturday afternoon was 39 year-old Dennis Mau’u. [Police have not disclosed his nationality.] Police said they do not believe there are any suspicious circumstances [as per usual] at this point!!! http://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/name-release-glen-eden-death
Fatal crash SH36, Bay of Plenty [of Death]
One person was killed in a crash on SH36 (Tauranga Direct Road), between Pyes Pa Road and Te Matai Road this afternoon, police said. “The crash involved a truck and trailer unit going over a bank. The driver of the truck and trailer unit, was a 63 year-old Rotorua man who died as a result of the crash.”
Another State Secret???
Body found near Wellington waterfront
Wellington Police investigating the death of a woman discovered in the water at Queens Wharf, Wellington on Friday 21 April have established that there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding her death. But they have so far refused to say how she did. VOW!!!
Additionally, the victim’s name remains a State Secret, just in case someone could put two and two together!!!