Heavily Censored Road Fatality Reports
- UPDATE: Only one fatality report allowed from March 10 crashes.
- NO vehicle-related fatality report allowed today, as of posting.
- Based on insider information, statistical models and local news, WE believe two out of every three road fatalities on NZ suicide roads go unreported, mainly to protect the tourist industry and foreign investment.
- 32 Foreigners killed in New Zealand in 32 days [Posted on January 25, 2017]
- Police told to keep their mouths shut about overseas licence holders
- Don’t reveal crash driver’s ethnicity, police told
Sent by a reader
“Why did you have to kill me?”
Court allows NZ media to show a fraction of video of police Tasering man, who was killed while being arrested
A zombie jury cleared four Hawke’s Bay cops of assault charges after they tasered and assaulted Gregory McPeake, who was then killed while being arrested two years ago.
The morbidly obese 53-year-old, who weighed 179kg, was wanted by police for allegedly assaulting his 76-year-old father in Hastings.
Video showing only a fraction of the interaction between the murderous cops and McPeake is posted at http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11814989
“The footage, from two Taser X2s used to shoot electronic probes into McPeake’s vehicle, show the [victim] sitting at the driver’s wheel after police smashed the windows.”
McPeake was lighting a cigarette before being struck by the probes fired from Tasers either side of the vehicle on March 13, 2015.
He was also sprayed with OC Spray and bitten by two police dogs that were let loose on him.
“Setting two police dogs on to a man sitting in his stationary car was inappropriate, according to the country’s top police dog officer.”
“Judge Cooper had earlier declined applications for permanent name suppression of cleared officers Senior Constable Andrew Knox, and Constables Alex Simister and Rochelle Bryant, but granted continued suppression of the name of the fourth (!)”
Heavily Censored News From New Zealand’s Suicide Roads
One killed and another injured in violent crash between car and truck in Northland
The fatal crash happened on State Highway 1 in Towai, south of Kawakawa, just after 7.30am on Friday (March 10) leaving the road completely blocked for about 4 hours.