ZZN – The State of Our Shamelessly Racist Nation
This page was created by Moderator D on September 17, 2016
The State of Our Shamelessly Racist and Woefully Backward Nation
New Zealand’s racist justice system – Our law is not colour-blind (video)
- Our Racist Justice System: A Korean-born New Zealand resident suspected of killing a woman in China should be extradited to China, frigging racist Justice Minister Amy Adams has decided [TWICE.] http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/84522880/suspected-killer-facing-extradition-to-china-set-to-be-released-on-bail
– Abject Poverty –
UN challenges NZ on child poverty: A United Nations committee has challenged the government about the discrimination faced by New Zealand children who are homeless or live in poverty.
Our Zombie democracy is one of the most corrupt systems of government in the world.
Ordered to Secrecy
- Veteran cop who criticised new police media policy hauled in front of top brass
- Police told to keep their mouths shut about overseas licence holders
- Don’t reveal crash driver’s ethnicity, police told
Police State – State of the Police
- Labour’s Stuart Nash under police fire over his attacks on the Eastern District Commander http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/84541241/Labours-Stuart-Nash-under-police-fire-over-his-attacks-on-the-Eastern-District-Commander?cid=app-android
- Eugene Bingham: The spectre of ‘Ghost Crimes’ should have come back to haunt police: http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/83585857/eugene-bingham-the-spectre-of-ghost-crimes-should-have-come-back-to-haunt-police
- South Canterbury police officer Graham Sharp convicted for stealing from police social fund http://www.stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald/news/84336282/south-canterbury-police-officer-graham-sharp-convicted-for-stealing-from-police-social-fund
- Police State: AGAIN police abuses powers in anti-euthanasia sting http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/85777828/lawyers-back-group-caught-up-in-police-euthanasia-sting
- New Zealand Children used for Child Pornography http://childalert.org.nz/Resources/Press-releases/NZ-Children-in-Child-Pornography-Feb-2013.aspx
- Two Kiwi boys caught in huge US child porn ring. Two New Zealand boys are among 251 victims of a massive international online child pornography ring busted in the United States. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11222384
- New Zealand Children used for Child Pornography
- Child porn trading frequent in NZ
New Zealanders are not aware [keep a blind eye] of the degree of child sexual exploitation in their own community according to an international prevention group. http://www.newshub.co.nz/nznews/child-porn-trading-frequent-in-nz-2011021717
NO Suspicious Circumstance, EVER
- Our son didn’t commit suicide! Tony Renshaw, 19, was found dead on September 11 about 6.30am in and police said there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death. Parents Wendy and Lionel Phillips said the boy was simply visiting a favourite spot before heading to Australia in three weeks time for a placement as part of his Pacific International Hotel Management School (PIHMS) studies. http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/84513781/the-cause-of-a-taranaki-death-still-under-investigation-while-parents-open-up-about-their-son
Tourists in New Zealand
“You should call it Nazi Zealand” -French tourist
Cedric Claude Rene Rault-Verpre, 27, a French hitchhiker accused of destroying a West Coast road sign out of frustration he couldn’t get a lift for four days, is facing a $3000 bill for the alleged damage.
“I’ve been to [to 80 countries, and visited] the worst part of the US. The worst American is not an a…… like a New Zealander. In Europe we have judges, we don’t charge people and say you pay or you stay six months in New Zealand.” http://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/travel-troubles/84446729/french-hitchhiker-facing-3000-bill-for-sign-damage-after-long-wait
Alarming Nos. of peadophile teachers, sex predators
Don’t bring your children to New Zealand!
- Male teacher had sex with a student and sent another teenager 188 pages of emails – tribunal http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/84487602/male-teacher-had-sex-with-a-student-and-sent-another-teenager-188-pages-of-emails–education-council
New Zealand in Brutal
New Zealand is no paradise: Sex, Drugs and Denial, a five-part series about growing up hating New Zealand by Katherine Dolan
“… in reality New Zealand is a harsh and morally questionable place,” says author Katherine Dolan.
“One winter’s morning, I decided to warm myself up by taking a long walk to a popular picnic spot. When I arrived, I noticed an unusually long piece of writing on the wall of the toilet block.
“Being a compulsive reader I went over to look and realised with a feeling of dread and dull inevitability that it was a self-pitying confession to having raped a seven-year-old girl on that same spot a decade previously.
“I think it was at that moment, reading this painful shout into the void, that I decided I hated this f—ing place and I didn’t want anything to do with it anymore. I didn’t go to the police; I didn’t even tell my parents about it. It seemed utterly pointless.
“The statistics show that the horrors I’d glimpsed second hand were nothing unusual.
“A survey published in 2007 showed that one in four New Zealand girls is sexually abused before the age of 15, with Maori girls suffering roughly twice as much abuse as Caucasian girls,” said Nolan.
- http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/84158436/New-Zealand-is-no-paradise-it-is-brutal -part one
- http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/84167679/new-zealand-is-no-paradise-is-it-the-most-sexist-place-on-earth -part two
- http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/84211773/New-Zealand-is-no-paradise-Rugby-racism-and-homophobia -part three
- http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/84256019/new-zealand-is-no-paradise-were-all-drunk -part four
- http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/84294606/New-Zealand-is-no-paradise-Children-are-not-safe-here -part five
Visiting New Zealand???
- French tourist killed, his partner seriously injured, within 4 hours of arriving in New Zealand, driving only 160km
- English tourist lasted only 10 hours in New Zealand
- Police Warning: If you have to drive in NZ “expect the unexpected !”
Our Health System
The sociopath Prime Minister John Key has rubbished claims of healthcare underfunding, as junior doctors nationwide prepare to strike (October 18, 2016) over being forced to work up to 12-day shifts, after four years of negotiations for better working hours broke down..
- Overworked and stressed doctors asking for end to 12-day rosters
- Doctors turn to booze and drugs to feed addictions
- Doctor who prescribed his own drugs said he was overworked and stressed
- Specialists ‘too busy’ – doctors’ union
A Nation of Perverts?
Search the blog and judge for yourself! See also:
Police search for ‘podgy’ man masturbating in Hamilton park
Maritha O’Halloran and her three-year-old daughter, Isabelle, were “confronted by a masturbator on a bush walk near Claudelands Events Centre.”
“He was masturbating. He was looking at us, like, Ohh, look at me. I looked back and I said, ‘You’re sick.’ He got really aroused by that. He followed us, doing his thing.” http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/85067725/police-search-for-park-masturbator-in-hamilton
According to Statesticals NZ, in the December 2015 year: 31,608 deaths were registered in New Zealand.
HOWEVER, the causes of death for more than a third, or about 12,000 of the deceased, seem to be yet another state secret!
If you care about the future of your kids, don’t send them to New Zealand for education.
- Almost 70 per cent of Lincoln University certificate students have dropped out or failed their courses.
- Even at degree level 38 per cent of students who first enrolled in 2010 had since either dropped out or did not pass their course.
- The median rate of non-achievers across all levels was 54 per cent, slightly lower than Massey University’s 55 per cent.
- About 30 per cent of University of Otago students did not obtain their qualifications, compared to 40 per cent at Canterbury University. http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/education/85530560/lincoln-universitys-telford-campus-underdelivered-programmes