1. The moderators have no obligation to publish unsolicited comments.
2. Comments may be edited or rejected. [In most cases second names would be removed to prevent libel.]
3. Moderators strongly discourage comments that are considered to be
- Unintelligent, Puerile, nebulous, uncivil, or petulant
- Jingoistic, chauvinistic, racist, xenophobic, promoting religious or extreme agendas
- Fallacious arguments
- Uninformed, inappropriate (irrelevant, unoriginal, monotonous, interminable).
4. Moderators’ decision is final.
You are, of course, perfectly entitled to your opinion. If our editorial policy is not to your liking, consider starting your own blog and have your say, unedited!
Unless you are a sad pakeha [with lipstick] you have no reason to wrap yourself in the flag and defend a [genocidal] dysfunctional system that thrives on systematic murder, rape, violence, fear and other means of repression.