This blog is filtered by Google, censored by New Zealand government and hacked by WordPress.
WordPress is hacking this site by altering and/or removing content and deleting edit history.
TO Minimize the exposure of this blog on the Internet, WordPress had previously disabled the tags and categories …
New Zealand: The most violent and deadliest tourist destination
New Zealand is the most violent and deadliest tourist destination in the world. You are twice more likely to be killed on New Zealand roads than in Germany, and many, many times more likely to be murdered in cold blood!
According to nztourmaps.com, a New Zealand tourism promotion company, about 779 overseas visitors were killed in New Zealand between 2001 to 2006. [Note: the figure provided may be grossly underestimated for obvious reasons, however, it still means overseas visitors are 7 times more likely to be killed in New Zealand than in Australia.] But even this information is not readily available. In fact, NZ Govt. and its agencies have repeatedly declined to provide the blog moderators and their colleague with the number of foreigners who have lose lost (losing) their lives in New Zealand.
New Zealand is probably one of the most toxic tourist destinations in the world. The unsuspecting foreign visitors risk a litany of health hazards including exposure to excessive UV radiation, unknown volumes of lethal chemical agents that have extensively contaminated the environment and toxic algae poisoning.
This blog, dedicated to the victims of New Zealand tourism (see below for a few examples), endeavors to expose the truth about the deadly roads, extreme violence and lethal pollution in New Zealand.
Victims of New Zealand Tourism
Karen Aims. Karen, 26, a visitor from Orkney Islands, was brutalized and murdered in Taupo, New Zealand.
Heidi Paakkonen. Heidi, 21, and her fiancé, Sven Hoglin, 23, Swedish tourists, who were returning to Sweden to marry were brutally murdered. The remains of Heidi Paakkonen’s who might have been 14 weeks pregnant at the time of her murder, are missing.
Kayo Matsuzawa. Kayo, 29, a Japanese tourist, thought New Zealand was a safe place to visit – a mistake that cost her life. Her naked and decomposing body was discovered inside a locked cupboard in an Auckland building. Her murderer(s) walk free.
Birgit Brauer. Birgit, 28, a German tourist, was raped, beaten, stabbed and strangled to death near New Plymouth, New Zealand.
Margery Hopegood. Margery, an English tourist, was raped and stabbed to death in a toilet block in Hamilton, New Zealand.
This blog is also dedicated to the many other visitors who have been murdered, killed on New Zealand’s “death roads,” found dead in suspicious circumstance, raped, mugged or seriously assaulted in New Zealand, but whose names and details have been suppressed (publicly unavailable).
An estimated 550 foreign national are missing in New Zealand without a trace!
Just a few of the latest victims:
For an updated list see: Proudly Killed in New Zealand
- Christophe Paul Breisinger, 23, a Swiss electrician on a working holiday
- Dr Min Loke Wong, 52, a Chinese Consultant in Rheumatology
- Mrs Yan Wang, 42, a Chinese tourist who was left to drown after the Jet boat she was a passenger on crashed.
- New Zealand’s racist police found a body believed to be that of missing Korean Hyung Jun Cho who went missing ten months ago.
- The body of 17-year-old Tianye LU, a Chinese national, was found in the Waikato River.
- Yi Ren, also known as Tina, a 30 year-old Chinese national from Beijing, was murdered in Auckland.
- Mrs Joanne Wang, 39, a Chinese mother and business woman.
- Mrs Yin Ping Yang, 80, a Chinese grandmother.
- Mr Navtej Singh, 30, an Indian father and shopkeeper.
- Jacek Grzybowski, 28, a Polish computer software engineer.
- Yet another Japanese student [victim was not named.]
- Klaus Jakob, 44, a German toursit.
- Liat Okin. Liat, 35, an Israeli tourist.
- A 19-year-old English tourist.
- A 25-year-old Korean national
- Four members of a Chinese family from Hong Kong, including a girl aged 10.
And many, many more dead victims …
Featured Link: Racism
The 1,372nd Tourist Was Killed in New Zealand! [August 10, 2008]
New Zealand Death Clocks [Updated monthly]
Blog Moderators and Contributors
- TEAA Moderator (100 percent Maori, currently taking a three-year sabbatical in order to do a PhD. Will be back in 2018)
- D.H. Moderator (white European)
- ‘K’, ‘M’ and ‘N’ Moderators (white Europeans)
- Maori and European contributors in New Zealand.
- Contributors in Australia, U.S. and Europe.
Updated April, 2016.